All reviewsrecommend this hotelnext morningopen the windowairportrubbmwblucitytransferthermostatdropgermanbusinesscleanlinessreceptioneuropean
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

First time at a Radisson Blu - most impressed. Great welcome - room fantastic and the breakfast ( European) brilliant. Will definitely use this group of hotels again. Concierge staff especially helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Kudryavtseva_Elena, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Blu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Chris B,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Chelyabinsk.
I appreciate the chance to hear about your recent experience. It was a pleasure to learn that you are satisfied with the hotel and services provided met your expectations.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back again to our hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Kudryavtseva_Elena, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Blu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Reviewed 16 March 2018

It's probably the best hotel in Chelyabinsk, the leisure facilities are very nice, rooms are spacious, bathrooms light and well designed. The bed was very comfy and the view was actually pretty OK too. The breakfast was very good, always fresh and staff very attentive. They always topped up food so it was hot and fresh, even if it was not such a busy breakfast time. The on site restaurant is very good, also, with nice beer made on site.
My only major complaint was the room was very hot (26C) when I arrived. I know Russian's like their buildings to be very warm so was not surprised, but I was surprised that it is not possible to lower the temperature. I applied the thermostat to the minimum (there is no temperature setting, just a degree of +/-). After 2 hours, the temperature had not changed, so I phoned reception. They immediately sent someone to help, who, upon walking in, told me that the air conditioning ONLY heats and does not cool. The solution is to open the window.
Obviously not a great solution; despite it being -22C outside, the window opens 15cm and is a hinged window, so you don't actually get any cold air inside. After 2 hours trying to sleep like this, with the industrial noises of the city outside, I closed the window and sweated for 3 days. So really, for me, that's a big downside as what is the point of an air conditioning system that cannot pipe cold air from outside? It's free!

Room Tip: Rooms facing South will look to the city and a small stadium, and I suppose have less road noise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Kudryavtseva_Elena, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Blu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear William F!
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your experience.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities, rooms equipment and good breakfast.
We also sorry that room temperature was not comfortable. We share your comment with Technical Department and hope you will notice our pozitive changes during your next stay.
We appreciate you choosing our hotel and hope to exceed your expectations in the future!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I am getting used to staying in Radissons. They are good hotels for business travellers. Comfortable beds, clean rooms, efficient friendly staff. This stay was fine. Negative was that the room was way too hot. I left the window open 3 hours at -16 outside and it was still baking... Breakfast was a bit hit and miss. the bed was great though and I slept pretty well

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Kudryavtseva_Elena, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Blu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Jon b,
Thank you so much for choosing Radisson Blu Chelyabinski for your stay & for taking time to write a review. On behalf of the entire team, we are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope we get the chance to welcome you again to Radisson Blu Chelyabinsk, our teamf will do our best to make you stay be full of bright moments and emotions!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

You can find everything what you can expect from good Radisson hotel there and I could award them with the maximal note easily, if not one blemish on the perfectness:

I asked for a booking of taxi to the airport for the next morning, at the reception desk. They were happy to do but I was told that the price is 1500 RUB. I was a bit surprised as it was almost twice the price, I paid for getting there from the airport. Therefore, I asked for confirmation of price and some more details - only then I was told that it is transfer by their ‘hotel service’, by ‘nice and comfy BMW’.

I have nothing against BMW, however I hate to overpay so I asked about city taxi (again). It was finally ordered for me but only after warning that ‘probably, I won’t receive any receipt for such service from the driver’.
Next morning taxi waited just as ordered (it was quite new and big Ford Mondeo), I got to the airport perfectly on time, the receipt was given without any problems and the price was 550 RUB …

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Kudryavtseva_Elena, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Radisson Blu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the whole team of the Radisson Blu Chelyabinsk we want to thank you for your feedback.
We will do our best to delete any "but" and will be happy to welcome you back in our hotel during your next stay in Chelyabinsk.