All reviews ironing board double tree same building top floor long flight free wifi jacuzzi and sauna hot cookie business trip perfect choice staff spoke good english small gym central location omelette bar and restaurant rooms are spacious city
Reviewed 23 August 2018

The internet was not working and I called the reception desk to ask. They were not willing to help at all and told me that everything was fine but everything was obviously not fine. The attitude was appalling and I have no idea where all these good reviews came from. I asked someone to come to my room to help (first they told me that I had to go down to the reception myself. What??!!) and he was not a technician or whoever can help. Then I asked him to leave and thanked him. But he left the room by shutting the door really hard behind him! I can't believe this is the attitude. I will not stay here ever again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
DoubleTreeHiltonNSK, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Novosibirsk, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback about your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Novosibirsk.
I am sorry about the issue with the internet, the next morning after it happened all responsible managers knew about it and have already worked on it.
I am also sorry about the fact that the issue was not resolved instantly -- since it happened during night time, we did not have any technicians on property. However, we did have a big group checking in, so my colleagues were doing there best to be in your room as soon as possible, and from what I know, a receptionist was there within 5 minutes. I am sorry the sound of the closing door made it sound like he was trying to be rude, but he had no intention of doing so, it was just an accident.
As I have already mentioned, the problem was transferred to our technicians, besides that, even though the worker was not being rude, we had a conversation with the staff to make sure none of our guests feel this way again.
I am again sorry that we did not meet your expectations, and we still hope to see you in our hotel again to show you the real hospitality our hotel provides.

Best regards,
+7-383-223-0100

Reviewed 27 July 2018

very nice hotel, very helpful staff, nice bar, everyhting worked fine - I can recommend to business as well as leisure traveller to Novosibirsk; also nice lounge for HH members with small food and drinks

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeHiltonNSK, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Novosibirsk, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Guest!

On behalf of DoubleTree by Hilton Novosibirsk management let me thank you for choosing our hotel and for the feedback provided! We are happy to know you were satisfied with your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel has very good location. You can walk directIy into the city. Hotel is generally clean, but you have to check all glass and cups before use (actually this issue is always same for all hotels). Breakfast is rich and tasty. Staffs are always kind and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
DoubleTreeHiltonNSK, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Novosibirsk, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Can63,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the staff of the hotel to your liking.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

+7-383-223-0100

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I had a womderful stay at this hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful and the premises are beautiful and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Very close to malls, theatre and train station.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeHiltonNSK, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Novosibirsk, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Kaggy15,

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Ordinary hotel. Don’t seem that it is new. Good location. Free bottled water only at the check-in. On the second day, I have to use minibar. Spa zone is small (pool 6m by 2,5 m) sauna is really hot! (you are at Siberia). Breakfast is good. Check-in was really fast.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
DoubleTreeHiltonNSK, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Novosibirsk, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear BasilJr,