See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2015

The rooms are comfortable enough and the location is great. Stay here and you'll be in the center of Novosibirsk. I stayed in room 206 which was totally pink, but sort of quaint. The room stays fairly light even with the drapes closed. Street noise is audible from second floor, but not bothersome. I only stayed here for one night, but the reception staff was excellent, and had sorted my registration documents in short order.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Ok, so it's an average hotel that needs updating...BUT ITS CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING! Location, location, location!! Sure, one block away is a 5 star marriot, for 200+ per night, we paid 70.00 per night and were pleased. Taxi service pick up at the front door, 4 nice restaurants within 30 feet, opera house one block away, and the best money exchange half block away. Theaters, shopping, subway, train, bus, it's all close or a short walk. VISA support of was
easy, and the front desk staff helpful. If you want to pay for 5 star, do it, it's a block away. If you are in Novosibirsk to spend time outside of the hotel, and just sleep there, this is a great place to do it. Night life is busy and alive, so try a different club each night. They also have security posted 24 hours. It worked out well for us. Be aware that there is no air conditioning, but a fan is provided. We just opened the windows and circulated the cool air in the evenings. Perfect!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 3 January 2015

The location is great. Right in the center of the city, easily accessible by public transport, or a 20 minute walk from the train station.
They do a great 12 hour rate as well, which was helpful since we only stayed in Novosibirsk for the day between trains. It was sufficient to have a shower and a nap.
Yes, the rooms are dated and old school, make sure to pay extra for the ones with private toilet/shower!

Room Tip: Pay extra for the room with shower!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Terrible old hotel in the Soviet style. Rooms only slightly updated from the last century. Unreasonably high prices. The only plus - good location. If you have a choice, please look for a better option.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank easy43
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Ok, first thing that I thought when I entered the hotel was that it was of soviet time building and soviet time renovation. I was wrong, there has not been renovation! There are stairs for the entrance, this is not good with heavy bags. The room was very very old. Old furniture, old bathroom, old TV, old bed, but I think matress more new than rest. Towels and sheets were new. Really, I have stayed in many hotels and especially if it is for business I just want clean bed and shower. But this hotel was old old old!They most renovate rooms soon. I am thinking that next time I will spend a few more money and go somewhere else. For my purpose it was ok, very good location next to lenin square and my business meetings were all in the hotel cafeteria because everybody know where this is. Fortunately the cafeteria was new and more modern and luxurious. I only give 4 because it was ok for me, but for more than location and clean bed and shower, this hotel is not a good option.

Room Tip: ask if there is renovated room
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business