Petro Palace Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tuchkov at the Palace(St. Petersburg)
  • Free Internet
Prestige Hotel(St. Petersburg)
Comfort Hotel(St. Petersburg)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Herzen House Hotel(St. Petersburg)
Petr Hotel(St. Petersburg)
  • Restaurant
Casa Leto(St. Petersburg)
Solo Admiralteyskaya(St. Petersburg)
1,252 results
All reviewsgreat locationsettimo cielosouvenir shopwalking distanceegg stationst isaac's cathedralconcierge deskgood sizecomplimentary watermajor sitesfree wifilobby barnice hotelbreakfast roomtop floorwalked everywherecentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my recent trip to Saint Petersburg, Russia with my three daughters, i had very quick response on email when reserving (and i did it 6 months before my trip). They did provide me all documentation support for the Russian Visa, it was much easier to get than ever. At the night of my arrival about 11:00PM my credit card was blocked by the bank, i cannot tell how understanding and supporting the Front Desk staff was. At the end i could connect on the internet in the lobby and could clear up everything up with my credit card.
The Souvenir Store inside the hotel, has surprisingly very good prices, as much as on the street. which is not common in tourist places.
Overall a great stay, great services and excellent facilities. it is my Hotel of Choice when I visit Saint Petersburg, Russia

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had the privilege to visit the gorgeous classic hotel in St. Petersburg on the 4 March.
The service was really polite, and fast. Everybody was professional and helpful, Especially Artyem at the reception and Alexander with helping the luggage and taxi ordering. All good experience! The hotel is in a gorgeous area near Hermiatage and most of the sights. It was a great choice! Thank you, Regards, Aniko from Budapest

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

This hotel couldn’t be more centrally located. It’s a quick skip from all the main sights. A perfect base for a short trip.
Staff at reception are extremely helpful. Manned 24hours.
Rooms are big but basic.
Breakfast is basic. Fresh fruits would have been nice.
Would stay again....

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Travelled to St Petersburg for a four day visit in March 2018 and stayed in the Metro Palace Hotel. I chose the hotel from looking at a map and it's proximity to some of the main sites of interest.
The location is excellent and easy walking distance to the main shopping street of Nevsky Prospekt, plus the fabulous Hermitage, St Isaacs Cathedral and the Neva River are even closer.
The nearest Metro Station is only a hundred metres away, and the Metro is a very safe, cheap and easy way to travel in this great city.
The staff at the hotel were exceptionally helpful and very friendly - nothing was too much trouble, and I was certainly made to feel very welcome.
The breakfast was varied and very substantial - just what you need for a long day of sightseeing on foot!
This was my first visit to St Petersburg and there is a lot to see, so much so, that I am already planning a second visit and will definitely book the Metro Palace for my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Ideal for the Hermitage, and lots of other visitor must see areas !
Great breakfast !
Helpful staff - our suitcase did not arrive for 24 hours - they gave us toothbrushes x2 and phone chargers . So helpful. If we wanted to know anything - somewhere for a light snack - authentic Russian or contemporary- they knew where to send us . Food is so reasonably priced.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple