1,087 results
All reviews free shuttle ticket machine beautiful hotel junior suite roof terrace shuttle service five star hotel three nights lobby bar i highly recommend this hotel bars and restaurants wonderful city nevsky prospekt hotel guests quiet location concierge staff main attractions
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for two nights and will definitely stay again! The service was excellent and the rooms were impeccable. I would recommend to eat dinner in the main dining room. Also, very convenient with the shuttle. Good location and very beautiful decor. It felt like being in old Russia.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jetsetter8785
TheHermitageHotel, Assistant Director of Operations at The State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this chance to express my sincere gratitude for such a complimenting feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased that you have given a high evaluation in respect of the living environment as well as the dining options.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon and the entire Team remains at your disposal for any assistance.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I can not stress this enough, this was the best hotel I have ever stayed at! I Went here with a Group of friends of 10, stayed a weekend.

Best service, good location.

They have a really old Beautiful piano in the lobby, and Another nice instrument that I don´t even know the name of!

Only downside - very pricy drinks (and coke) in the lobby-bar, but understandable.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank bjorn_globetrotter
TheHermitageHotel, Assistant Director of Operations at The State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Dear Guest,

We strive to deliver warm and attentive service to all of our guests so I was extremely pleased to read that you have enjoyed time spent with us.

I am delighted to know that you had truly enjoyed your stay – this is the best reward we can get.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back at our property, hopefully in not that distant future.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed here for four nights in November. There is nothing I can fault about the hotel. The service was extraordinary from the moment we arrived. The hotel is Russian style, it's on the lower part of the centre of the city but a nice walk into town. Don't let this out you off. You'll see more of the city by stating here. The rooms are spacious, the food is great. The nice touches are a birthday cake and music for me at breakfast. It wasn't prompted by my wife. The staff are the most welcoming I've experienced. I only remember the names of olga, Alexandros and michel, the others were equally as hospitable

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank tonyh73
TheHermitageHotel, Assistant Director of Operations at The State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your valuable time taken to share your experience of The Official State Hermitage Hotel.

We are delighted that our Team had the opportunity to indulge you with great hospitality and that you have enjoyed your dining experience as well as easy accessibility and convenience of our location.

We continue to value our Guests by creating unique, memorable and personal experiences in many ways and we look forward to be at your service on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

When I arrived into the stunning building that is the State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel I was blown away by the amazing furnishings and music that was constantly playing in the atrium.The concierge immediately upgraded me to a fantastic room, which was great and gave me tickets to a coach service to the Museum itself. The food on offer was great and the bells and whistles in the room were amazing. Electric toilet! Madness!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank WilliamM930

Dear William,

I would not miss this chance to express my sincere gratitude for your recent stay and kind evaluation.

It’s a great honor for us to learn that you had an agreeable experience with us. Your words and impressions are very much appreciated because your feedback is the only way we can monitor and improve our performance.

We are looking forward to a privilege to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

The hotel has been recently refurbished and captures perfectly the atmosphere of what life in St Petersburg could have been like in the past with all the modern day creature comforts you might expect. The public areas and guestrooms have been lavishly decorated including a careful selection of artefacts and paintings echoing the link with the Hermitage Museum. We stayed for four days in early November and were blessed with mild weather to discover St Petersburg on foot. Although a 10mins walk from Nevsky Prospekt we comfortably visited all the principal city sights on foot. The service provided by the staff at the front desk and restaurant was constantly helpful and friendly. Breakfast in the Catherine the Great restaurant was excellent attractively presented buffet style to meet everyone's taste. We would have no hesitation to recommend the hotel to anyone wanting to visit St Petersburg in style and comfort.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Flo-Mal

Dear Guest,

I was pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and that the room’ fitting as well as décor were to your complete satisfaction.