Villa Arte Hotel
US$135
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Hotel Equator(Vladivostok)
US$97
US$111
Novik Country Club(Vladivostok)
US$94
Hotel Zhemchuzhina(Vladivostok)
  • Breakfast included
Gallery and More(Vladivostok)(Great Value!)
Hotel Hyundai(Vladivostok)
TripAdvisor
Vlad Motor Inn(Vladivostok)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We, 2 senior citizens, stayed in the hotel a few nights after a long travel with the trans Siberian train. The hotel is located on the border of the town, some taxi drivers even refused to take us from the town center to the hotel , claiming it is out of the town. Driving with a taxi takes about an hour each direction. Even ignoring the cost it is a waste of time and effort. The issue of the location escaped from me and we were too tired after a long way to look for another hotel. The location is near the highway to the airport, so it suits for a night sleep before the airport, but not for touring Vladivostok. Breakfast is a buffet, but its lengths Is according to the number of the guests, unfortunately on our first day, only a few guests were present. The room, bathroom and view were good. The site of the hotel it built in a style which imitate a Greek\Roman palace all over a lot of marble on the floor and walls ,huge paintings describing scenes from the Greek mythology. The ceiling is also covered with painting of the same kind . A lot of money was spent on that over decoration. I assume that some people admire it, I found it vulgar. The reception was helpful, but un welcoming, during all our stay we never saw a smile.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I've been to this hotel for a stopover between Tokyo and Moscow.
I felt like I was the only guest in the whole hotel: no noise, a nice Sauna and a nice restaurant where they served bear meat, which was perfectly cooked.
The staff was really kind and they made me feel at home. The wi-fi was perfect and the breakfast ok (maybe I would have liked more fruit).

I Will surely go back to this hotel when I will have the chance.

Stayed: May 2017
VillaArtE2010, Управляющий at Villa Arte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you for the good words about our hotel.
We will always be glad to see you again.
Good luck to you!
Administration.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Stayed here before catching flights home. The hotel is simply an amazing visual masterpiece like I have not seen anywhere before. It was like some kind of old world ancient Rome experience, very European in its design and definitely over the top. But it was still an amazing place just to walk around and take in. The artwork on the walls alone must be worth a small fortune.

Hint: the restaurant next door is not part of the hotel, a terrible experience there with rude staff. The nice concierge was horrified at the experience we had there.

Room Tip: The upper style rooms are not expensive to upgrade, take it and enjoy the experience.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2016

The hotel is approximately 18 Km from the center of Vladivostok. It is surely beautiful, looks like a European villa in baroque style. It is also very new, which means that the bathrooms comply with the newest Western requirements (high intensity walk-in shower etc).
Bathrobes as well as a kettle for coffee and tea are provided even in the standard rooms. For the equipment, the rooms, the furniture the hotel could deserve 5 stars.
Unfortunately, the service is not on the same level.

My husband and I arrived around 2100 by taxi in the mid of a snow storm. The taxi had to stop at a sort of check point and we had to go further on foot. To come to the main entrance it is necessary to go down a marble
stair , which was covered by ice and snow therefore not quite easy. Although the security guards had called the front desk, nobody came to help us with the bags. There was a young man at the door, doing absolutely nothing, who did not even consider the possibility to help us with the luggage.

The hotel was basically empty, I even assume we were the only guests. Hearing that all the standard rooms have only showers, I asked if we might have a room with a bath tub. The answer was it would cost more. Obviously, they have not yet learned what an upgrade is.

The breakfast is included, but you have to order (!) it the day before from a menu and also say what time you are going. I personally love buffets, in Vladivostok I could expect salmon, crab etc. There was nothing of that in the menu, so I ordered nothing. My husband enjoyed two omelettes. They were good.

Having arrived so late, I asked for a check out at 1 p.m. (normal 1200, so just one hour longer). The answer was that would cost again roughly the half of an additional night. At this point, I mentioned the trip advisor to my husband (wanting to be heard) and (guess what!) a few minutes later I was called on the phone in the room (by a manager I assume), who told me I could keep the room longer without charge. I surely appreciated this, but I still think they should train the employee better.

Since we arrived late, I have not seen swimming pool and sauna.

Considering the service, the time of the year and the fact that the hotel was (nearly?) empty, the price was surely too high.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ermes73
Reviewed 26 November 2014

The hotel could be really amazing. When You are approaching hotel You are on Your knees under impression. Everything is in marmor stone and seems that someone did not know what to do with the money. Rooms are not so impresive already and bath room is really cheap designed and using cheapest materials. Rooms are stinky from wrongly designed sewage system. Heating system is too weak so rooms are cold. Restaurant is a kind of schisofreny - built with best materials but in very poor way doesn not showing the potential of this palce. Breakfast very poor and breakfast staff even worse. Sauna area very stinky (see above) and surprisingly poor. But then details come. reception service quite nice but unprofessional.

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled on business