Acfes Seiyo Hotel(Vladivostok)
Book now, pay at stay
US$87
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Astoria(Vladivostok)
  • Room Service
Aqua De Vida(Vladivostok)
Amurskiy Zaliv(Vladivostok)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleantrain stationminute walkfridgesupermarketessentialsfortwificity
Reviewed 5 March 2018

It’s hard to explain the level of rudeness. It started with the breakfast staff who were just plain hostile and clearly wanted to convey their disgust at having to do anything. Then this evening my experience of the blonde woman on reception, with a tag, ‘Xpacumana’ beggars belief. When I asked if she could help connect me to the WIFI she just huffed, no. I tried again. Tomorrow. Only on phone. (Even though I’d connected the iPad on the previous day). I asked her where her manager was. She got up and virtually spat out, 8, as she tapped at the clock behind the desk, 8, 8, 8. I eventually managed to get her to at least try to connect me with her giving me a lot of head shaking and grumps. Then, when a man turned up and asked if she could help me, she was all smiles and sorrys. I like Russians, I like Vladivostok. But I hate the staff in this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank pols157
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights,and it was a great place to be based exploring the city by foot.
The girls at reception had very rudimentary,but enough english to solve most problems,but i have to admit that ordering room service was a challenge too far,so i just made the journey downstairs to order at the bar...problem solved.
The train station is no more than 10 mins away on foot,and theres a handy little 24hr store just around the corner for any essentials you need.
All in all it was what was expected,and i would stay again if i visit Vladivostok.
I stayed in a suite,and was glad for the extra size,as the standard rooms seemed a bit small.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view,as the side facing the road is pretty average.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank mercutio70
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Vladivostok is a small city, so most of hotels are close to major attractions.
But this hotel stands out from others that it is very close to the main train station.
Within a minute walk, there's a large-sized supermarket that runs 24 hours.
Staffs are nice, and breakfast was not too bad.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank ColinKang
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Staryed 2 nights at this hotel. Great location to train station and well-known hotel for taxi drivers. I wasn't satisfied with the breakfast menu, but at least you can fill your stomach. The room cleaned very well, wifi didn't work, so I use cellular data in my room. Good enough for solo traveler.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Sefromkr
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights, wonderful and good value for price. Great location. About 45 minute taxi from airport, and then a 10 minute walk maximum to train station, even in snow. Easy room walk to nearby sights and restaurants. Great place to eat across the road.
The room was clean, warm and decent sized, had balcony, toiletries, fridge, kettle and tea. As we traveled east to west across Russia, these extras became less frequent.
Hotel reception staff spoke English and were helpful in organizing taxi for us to tour far away fort. There is a fee to store luggage.
Breakfast buffet included. First time experiencing Russian food and we were very happy. A lot of choice, fresh and filling. We did not know food on bar counter was additional cost as signs in Russian (what do you expect? We were in Russia) so had to pay extra for a croissant! Ladies were very friendly.
Finally, did eat at the restaurant on first night and it was an experience! Menu in Russian only, but thankfully having pictures made it possible to choose something. Food was OK.
Overall a good choice, we were happy and I would recommend staying here.
Also it is important to remember the history of Vladivostok and take this into consideration when experiencing things different from what we are used to at home.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple