Boutique-Hotel Khabarovsk City
Asti(Khabarovsk)
Sapporo Hotel(Khabarovsk)
Aurora(Khabarovsk)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nightnice hotelfront deskthe main streetstayed herethe rivergreat place to stayshort walkcentral locationsituationcitytripadvisor
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights in April.
The check in staff were really friendly, and the hotel was modern and comfortable. The room was big, clean, cozy and comfortable.
Only slight thing to mention was there seemed to be a party/function with loud music one night, and given my room was above this it was a little annoying.
However this doesn't take away from the place - its a really good quality hotel.
Breakfast was included and pretty good, and as I left early on the third morning, the receptionist had a breakfast box for me!
Really impressed, would definitley recommend.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
BaroninaOlga, Управляющий at Boutique-Hotel Khabarovsk City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you for Your wonderful review. We are really sorry for the inconvenience associated with the birthday in the restaurant. We are happy that You appreciated room, staff and breakfast. Recommendation of the Boutique-hotel “Khabarovsk City” is the best compliment for our team. Hope to see You soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I chose the hotel based on it's No.1 ranking on Trip Advisor. It certainly did not disappoint. I booked a studio room and could not fault it. The restaurant meals were divine albeit a little pricey (by relative terms) but worth every bit. Reception and restaurant staff were delightful. Enough English to be entertained.

I have been travelling through KHV a few times per year for 5 yrs with 24hr stopovers. I have stayed in a number of hotels. Trip advisor has helped expand my awareness of other available hotels. I previously stayed in a lower ranked hotel at #9. The difference is worth the few extra $$. The access road to the hotel is unassuming but only 200mtrs from the Main Street.

Well done guys, keep up the good work.

GJH (Australia)

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
BaroninaOlga, Управляющий at Boutique-Hotel Khabarovsk City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you very much for leaving your kind feedback. And thank Trip Advisor for its recommendation of the boutique-hotel "Khabarovsk City" . We are happy, that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially reception and restaurant staff. We look forward to seeing you soon again on your next trip to Khabarovsk.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I stayed in Boutique-Hotel for 5 days(1.26~1.30). I have traveled all over the Russia but this time was my first trip to Khabarovsk and a little bit worried about new situation I would face. So I tried to find really nice hotel and choosing Boutique-Hotel was my best choice durin my trip. The place of the hotel is near from the river and I could find pubs and markets in 5 minutes. All of the staffs was really kind and cleaning room was perfect on every day. The last day, we had to leave the hotel before breakfast and one of staffs prepared sandwhiches and yogurt for us. It was really nice and I could feel thier sincerity for the guests.
If any of my firends ask me recommendation of hotel in Khabarovsk, I will never hesitate to recomend this hotel. Thanks again for all the staffs of Boutique Hotel.

Room Tip: Cleanliness and kindness of staffs
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
BaroninaOlga, Управляющий at Boutique-Hotel Khabarovsk City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We were really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the stay. Thank you also for your mention of the stuff. It is nice to know that our work is succeeded. Sincerely hope that the next time you will stay at Boutique-hotel “Khabarovsk City” again.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

not a single complaint. room was lovely, clean, modern, heated floor in bathroom - the lady at the front desk spoke english beautifully . every detail was great. right down to the best toilet paper ive seen.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
BaroninaOlga, Управляющий at Boutique-Hotel Khabarovsk City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you for your review. Your compliments are greatly appreciated. We work diligently to offer the best service for our guests. It is nice to know when this succeeded. Hope we will be able to welcome you back to boutique-hotel “Khabarovsk City”!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

This hotel is in an excellent location, just off one of the main streets and within walking distance of all the tourist attractions. Everything was fine : comfortable room and OK restaurant. It was the reception that was very disappointing : beautiful model like young ladies at the desk but glum and not particularly welcoming. The guy watching the screen at the entrance door ignored us completely, struggling with our luggage, the step to the entrance lobby is very badly designed. Otherwise breakfast was good and super was OK. We opted for a restaurant down the road the second day.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
BaroninaOlga, Управляющий at Boutique-Hotel Khabarovsk City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear Lesile! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We are really happy that you find excellent our location, room and restaurant. We are deeply sorry for the inconveniences. Your comments are heard and necessary measures had been adopted. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to prove that we can do better. We hope to see you again in еру boutique-hotel "Khabarovsk City"