Parus(Khabarovsk)
US$93
US$90
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Zarina(Khabarovsk)
Free cancellation until 08/02
Book now, pay at stay
US$82
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Our room was spotlessly clean and had a beautiful view of the river and the price was reasonable. The restaurant was excellent.

I would have given this hotel a Five Rating if the front desk / bell man was a little more attentive to the needs of an elderly person. From the enclosed picture, you can see that the hotel has about 30 steps you have to climb from the road. After we checked out, two, young, probably strong, uncaring people stood there like uncaring statues and watched as my 60 year old wife and I struggled first to keep the doors open, and then to carry all four of our bags down to the roadway.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I arrived the hotel on a freezing night,-16c,and was looking forward to a nice warm room plus a shower.I entered a beautiful room that was way too cold....I tried calling the front desk,but the phone was 'dead'. I had to go down to the front desk,and ask to raise the temperature in my room.That process took awhile,as the heating system was slow.Then to my great horror I found the bathroom had no heating....again went down to the front desk to find out that indeed there was no heating dedicated to the bathroom.In my previous stay in Kamchatka,a 2 star hotel had a warm floor and hot pipes that kept the room nice and warm...plus the towels were warm....however this 4 star facility,had none.....I had no choice but to fill the bathroom with hot water,and lie in it to warm up,as taking a shower was too cold.
I also found something similar to white sand in my bed....I had to go down again to the front desk to have them check it.All bedding were replaced .Needless to say I was exhausted and cold from going down to reception 4 times( no phone) to report issues.Then I realized the bath tab would not drain.
Very poor welcome ,and by the time all crisis were finished,the restaurant closed....however they were kind enough to reopen it just for me.The night manager,Svetlana did all she could to correct all the service failures,but she could not do much.I had to ask for another set of blankets,as I was cold.
Breakfast was good,and staff friendly ,but the hard product was very poor for such a nice new facility,and of course no apology or offer to compensate in ant shape or form.I was charged every penny for an expensive room that was unacceptable in its comfort for Russian winter.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is new,luxury,with big rooms,very clean,with rich breakfast,comfortable furniture and high speed internet access .Its location is near the river and behind the cathedral.The distance from the city center is more than 10 min walk.Another negative is that the cars can not stop outside of the entrance of the hotel,so you have to carry the baggages by hand for many steps.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arsenikos
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I stayed in this beautiful hotel 2 days : January 22-Jnuary 23. Great location, great room, great service. Nice breakfast. I advice to visit restaurant, It's just Great. Try white Italian wine. Always will stay only in this hotel when I am in khabarovsk

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Grand Hotel Prestige is the new one in Khabarovsk, but already seems like the best one. All is ideally: location of the hotel, rooms, breakfasts, service. The best equality of price and quantity. For sure I'll choose this hotel for the next time!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business