Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$390.00
from US$370.00
from US$125.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We had an excellent tour with Vadim. As we know touristic Centre of Moscow well from previous travel, he brought us also to center, but to see places which are not primar touristic interest. We had very interesting tour, i reccomend Vadim with all my heart.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We were docotor couple from india Vadim is the best tour guide and very knowledgeable about history he made our trip most memorable. I strongly recommend him for all foreign guys who doesn’t know Russian . We had a great
Time
Thank you again.. cheers

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Our trip to Moscow was greatly facilitated by Vadim who picked us up at the Sapsan train station. We were supposed to start our metro tour right after checking in at our hotel but someone in the group lost a paper that we were supposed to have with us while we were in Russia. Vadim accompanied him to the police station and was very helpful in translating and persuading the police to issue the needed paperwork. Otherwise it would have ruined our entire trip since the next day was the only day we could tour the Kremlin and had he not been able to obtain that paper he and maybe the entire group would have missed out on the Kremlin. Thank you Vadim for your help and also for making our Moscow trip fun and interesting.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Vadim was simply amazing!

My fiance and I had an 8 hour layover in Moscow and we wanted to see the city. I didn't want to hassle with taxi's and buses so we hired a driver so we didn't have to think.

Vadim was very easy to communicate with. We discussed what we wanted to do and he gave suggestions and we made a plan.

He was there to pick us up at the airport when we landed at 7am. He safely drove us to the places we wanted to see and then we had lunch together and back to the airport.

Thank you again for making it so easy for us! Would highly recommend and would use again if we are in Russia.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Vadim was the guide for my family over a seven-day period. He took us on an excellent tour of Moscow, including teh subways and a visit to the Kolomenskoye Estate, which is definitely worth a visit. He took us on an excellent four-day tour of the Golden Ring. He also helped us with transportation into and out of the city and arranged tickets for us to see the circus, which I also highly recommend.

I checked with many companies before settling on Vadim as our guide. Vadim was very responsive and helpful as we planned our trip. I liked working with him directly, rather than working through the typical travel company.

Vadim is an excellent guide. He gives an engaging and authentic view of the country. He is very focused on making sure you have a good experience. He does a great job of understanding what you are interested in and then tailoring the plans to fit your needs, including adjusting plans along the way. We really enjoyed getting to know Vadim, learn about the country, have great meals together, and make the most of every day. I expect we will be long-term friends. I highly recommend him as a guide.

Date of experience: August 2017
Vadim P, Owner at Vadim Pavlov Guide and Driver in Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you very much for such good words.
I'll do my best to keep my level high standart.
See you!