“Excellent experience with Tiberio”
Review of LingoTaxi

LingoTaxi
Ranked #2 of 46 Transportation in Moscow
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a respite from sedulous Moscow? Go on a day-trip into the rural past of Russia, to the unique collection of towns that acquired the collective name of the Golden Ring. The most popular cities among our customers within the Golden Ring are Suzdal, Vladimir and Sergiyev Posad, which undoubtedly are amid the most charming and picturesque in Russia. English- and Spanish speaking service!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

In town for vacation. Tiberio and his super clean Passat where perfect. I felt soon like at home. Great english and water on board. And not least great driving skills.
Next trip he is the man to call

All reviews
"tiberio"
in 11 reviews
"svo"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The LingoTaxi offers a great service I found the online booking very easy I was assisted by Tania during the online booking that helped me and answered my every doubt arrived at the airport I found the driver with my name that has me accompanied to take the suitcase and then to the car
I was impressed by Tiberio who spoke very good English and also Spanish the car was very clean and was very punctual for this I asked the LingoTaxi to have the same driver for the return to the airport

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Tiberio was was very helpful and informative told us loads of information about Moscow. Excellent service would 100% recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks to LingoTaxi it was with great confidence we stepped into the enclave of Russian cab drivers all vying for our business and were met promptly by our driver Maxim. He was polite, with great English and gave a great tour on the way to our hotel making our first insight to Moscow fascinating. Likewise our driver who returned us to the airport. Exceptional service.

1  Thank Lynda R