“Great personal tour”
Review of MoscowMania

MoscowMania
Ranked #169 of 329 Tours in Moscow
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Thank you for the fascinating tour I had with Olga in February. The personal introduction to Moscow history made it so much more enjoyable than it would have been on my own. Olga came really well prepared with accompanying photos and video to illustrate her talk. I highly recommend MoscowMania to other travellers who want more than a superficial treatment of what they are seeing.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Very interesting - we were shown lots of places that weren't in our guidebook and had the opportunity to ask lots of questions. Our guide had a very good depth of knowledge.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Fun tour offered by very enthusiastic guide (Olga). My tour covered Russian writers associated with the Arbat and Partriachny Prudi areas.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I traveled to Suzdal Vladimir for the day yesterday and one of most interesting, well-planned tours I have ever been on. Olga, my guide, was knowlegeable, enthusiastic, clear and concise. The information she provided was not just a list of facts but a A super one day tour of Suzdal Vladimir with Olga one of the MoscowMania guides. It wasn't just facts in this well-planned tour. It was a successful effort at helping me better understand past and present Russian life as well as see some stunning beautiful and interesting sights. She had obviously spent many hours planning this trip according to my interests. It was a very full and satisfying day. And as I saw the huge tour groups being led around like cattle I realized how worth while was the extra cost of such a competent private guide. Actually 3 or the people sharing would be about the same price as a tour group. Excellent job in all respects