Open today: Closed

from US$31.61
More Info
from US$23.51
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

I can't thank these guys enough for helping making my stay in Moscow worthwhile. I speak no Russian and the staff were very communicative and encouraged everyone there to get to know me. They are all full of energy and everyone was open minded. All the bars we went to were great, especially the last one, the standard, which played great music. Our group was a mix of locals and foreigners and everyone mingled and had a great time. A must do in Moscow.

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 29 October 2015

It was so much fun that me and my friend decided to partake on both friday and saturday night. It's an excellent way to get to know people and to be shown around some nice bars in town. The guys and gals leading the groups of tourists are full of life, young and know how to break the ice. Kirill and Lada have been our main gurus, most possibly just because we didn't get to know the other organizers as well as those two. Thanks for the good times and memories!!!
The Italians.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 13 October 2015

If your keen on a bit of a night out I think you better steer clear cause this is a big night out with mostly Russians, which is what you want. The guides are cool and pretty helpful especially with language barrier. The guys and girls on the tour were all friendly and there to party, so we did. Thanks to this tour I can say that I took a bicycle home at 5 am through the Red Square, with sun rising over the Kremlin and having an insane conversation with two random Russians about music, politics and general buffoonery. I would say this tour is a must for any person that likes going out and experiencing a different way of partying.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank SchalktheHulk
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

I was in Moscow alone and had nothing to do on a Saturday night so a friend that I just met told me to meet up with her at this pub crawl. I've never been to a pub crawl before (I heard they were awesome) so I was up for it.

Man, this pub crawl is FUN! After going to pub crawls in different countries after visiting Moscow, this one was the best, hands down. What really set it apart were the little fun challenges one can do to earn points and "win" the pub crawl. The prize was a free pub crawl the next weekend! But for me, the challenges made socializing inevitable. I ended up becoming really good friends with a group of girls that I still talk to, to this day.

Going solo knowing practically no Russian wasn't a big deal at all. In fact, the tour guide even made it easier for me by telling people to meet me because I was a foreigner haha! I started the pub crawl talking to no one while quietly observing to dancing with everyone and having a good time!

I'm going to state this again: Best pub crawl ever!

Date of experience: June 2015
3  Thank Justin D
Reviewed 19 May 2015

This pub crawl was definitely the funniest part of my trip in Moscow! The guides are super fun and enthusiastic and the crowd is a mix of foreigners are Russians. Even with the horrible weather we had in Moscow, it wasn't enough to stop these guys!
Awesome experience!
A must in Moscow nightlife!

Date of experience: May 2015