Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
IGG79
UK

amazing hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 19, 2009
I would recommend this hotel without any hesitation. Probably one of the best hotels in Moscow and in Europe. Huge comfortable rooms rooms, great service, nice food, excellent common areas, good location. What more can one ask for? For the service offered in my opinion this hotel is value for money. I will definetely be back, when in Moscow.
Date of stay: March 2006
Exterior
10.6 km from Ararat Park Hotel Moscow
View more hotels in Moscow
1,605 results
All reviews red square the location is perfect fantastic hotel hyatt concierge english
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2009

We stayed with my bf one night in the end of November 2008, in the luxurious Suite next to Presidential to my understanding, the one which is having the fantastic terrace but as it was rather cold we haven't had a chance to use it. My friend wanted to surprise me bringing me to the expansive Suite of heard so one of the best Moscow hotels. We were walk-in guests and checked in rather late. We were having quite a few requests as the night before we checked out of Ritz Carlton Moscow as we did not like it.
I have to admit that al team members of the hotel look very stylish as the stylist worked with them - all so tidy, accurate and very good. Gives you a feeling of a proper five star property. However when we came into the room we called downstairs having a few requests - we have had lots of fruits to be washed and we forgot the charges for the telephone. It took them about half an hour to bring the chargers(and 3 calls from us), as well as Room Service Lady collected fruits in 15 minutes after the request. I know in Moscow the occupancy of the hotels is rather law on weekends, so I doubt there were so many orders, but funally we received well washed and dried. However calling again reception later for som shaving&dental kit I was awaiting for someone to pick up the phone for over 3 minutes which was very irritative.
Overall all the team members we communicated to were very polite.
Breakfat was poor in terms of selection, but service was good and waiting for omlette for only 10 minutes is very efficient.
We enjoyed the trip but for the price 99000 (3000USD!!) (excl VAT) rubles for that great room we did not receive the service, which was below our expectations. Maybe we should have stayed in a standard room and find it good value than :-)

Date of stay: November 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kseniac
Reviewed February 26, 2009

Cold atmosphere and poor service.
Rooms are fine, but overall experience is disappointing.

Date of stay: January 2009
7  Thank Lisano
Reviewed January 15, 2009

This property is truly other-worldly.

I have been in the worst dives you can imagine and some of the best properties worldwide. Among 5 Star hotel anywhere, this is a stand out. I was blown away by the luxury, attention to detail, service and amenities.

The hotel's one failing is the price. Moscow is currently the most expensive city in the world and it shows. If you are willing to pony up the cash you will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2008
3  Thank Mlogs
Reviewed January 6, 2009

I would like to share my amazing by trip to Moscow, on Dec 26-28, 2008, at Ararat Park Hyatt. I booked via internet by card, after I called to the hotel to ask about early arrival.My train was at about 05-30 in the morning, but I arrived safely and the reception was ready to greet me. I asked for a nice view nad I got it- I took 8th floor, overlooking partially Red Square, Christmas tree, Hotel Metropol (I like its mosaics and modern style).
After I falled down and slept well till 09-40, and had breakfast.Its not "very" full of different meals, and it not included to the room price.But...who cares, if 1) I'm not eating in the morning 2) its X-mas days!!! 3) you can eat in the city!

Please take into concideration that Moscow is not cheap.I can compare with Paris (April-May 2008) and Marbella & Barcelona (August 2008).Its really pricey.But as for me, I obtained what I wanted for that prices, beginning from hotel, and ending good, aromatic coffee in one of the shopping centers on Red Square...

Date of stay: December 2008
2  Thank LadyKiev
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Excellent location, just 5 minutes away from the red square. Perfect Metro connection and Mall (ZUM) just around the corner. Bolshoi Theater in the next parallel street.

Pricey rooms, pricey everything, but it definitely has STYLE!

Excellent views if you book higher floor rooms.

Breakfast comes in two versions (Buffet - cold) and a la carte (with warm servings). BF ranges around 40-50 Euro per person! But you get silver cutlery and crispy cotton table cloths...

If you can afford go for it, the staff is EXTREMELY helpful and polite. We will go again, as we were welcomed exceptionally well.

Date of stay: December 2008