Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
LadyKiev
Kyiv, Ukraine

Quality getaway in a heart of New Year Moscow!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 5, 2009
I would like to share my amazing by trip to Moscow, on Dec 26-28, 2008, at Ararat Park Hyatt. I booked via internet by card, after I called to the hotel to ask about early arrival.My train was at about 05-30 in the morning, but I arrived safely and the reception was ready to greet me. I asked for a nice view nad I got it- I took 8th floor, overlooking partially Red Square, Christmas tree, Hotel Metropol (I like its mosaics and modern style).
After I falled down and slept well till 09-40, and had breakfast.Its not "very" full of different meals, and it not included to the room price.But...who cares, if 1) I'm not eating in the morning 2) its X-mas days!!! 3) you can eat in the city!

Please take into concideration that Moscow is not cheap.I can compare with Paris (April-May 2008) and Marbella & Barcelona (August 2008).Its really pricey.But as for me, I obtained what I wanted for that prices, beginning from hotel, and ending good, aromatic coffee in one of the shopping centers on Red Square...
Date of stay: December 2008
Trip type: Traveled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesCheck in / front desk
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesBusiness service (e.g., internet access)
The Four Seasons Executive Room at the Four Seasons Hotel Moscow
Exterior
10.6 km from Ararat Park Hotel Moscow
View more hotels in Moscow
1,604 results
All reviews red square the location is perfect fantastic hotel hyatt concierge english
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Excellent location, just 5 minutes away from the red square. Perfect Metro connection and Mall (ZUM) just around the corner. Bolshoi Theater in the next parallel street.

Pricey rooms, pricey everything, but it definitely has STYLE!

Excellent views if you book higher floor rooms.

Breakfast comes in two versions (Buffet - cold) and a la carte (with warm servings). BF ranges around 40-50 Euro per person! But you get silver cutlery and crispy cotton table cloths...

If you can afford go for it, the staff is EXTREMELY helpful and polite. We will go again, as we were welcomed exceptionally well.

Date of stay: December 2008
2  Thank Footprints809803
Reviewed October 12, 2008

While very expensive - but then a classy hotel in Moscow must be expensive, the clientele demands it - this is probably good value if you have the money. The staff are good looking, and have that swiss/hong kong 5* trained ability to be pleasant, polite, efficient, and individual all at the same time.

The building's classic, next door to the Bolshoi ballet and across the street from the Red Square (and close to the metro). The restoration is very sympathetic, retaining the grandeur of the building while making it look clean and modern. The rooms are a comfortable size, and, in good Hyatt style, clearly deluxe without being glitzy. The bathrooms, ditto, and with good toiletries. Like most Hyatts there's no kettle in the room, which I really miss, but there's free internet on a choice of LAN or wireless (with blistering upload speed), a big working desk, and a widescreen TV.

F&B, whether in the cafe or room service, was not to be faulted, about as good as it gets, tho' like everything else, pricey. I didn't check out the gym facilities, but when you can go for a morning jog across Red Square, why would you use a gym?

All in all, understated and classy - a very good hotel!

Date of stay: October 2008
2  Thank hoboesque
Reviewed August 25, 2008

Stayed at the Hyatt during a four day business trip in August 2008 due to its good TripAdvisor rating and recommendations of friends.

First of all be aware of the fact that Moscow is one of THE most expensive cities in the world - hotel rates do not make an exception to this. So value for money is probably worse than in most other cities in the world - thefore I will compare the hotel to other hotels in Moscow rather to other hotels in the world.

Prior to arrival we made several arrangements (e g. visa support, etc.) through the hotel. Everything worked extremly smoothly.

Front-desk staff was fluent in English and very friendly. Check-in was quick and efficient. I had booked a standard room (corp-rate) for approx. EUR 400 excluding breakfast and taxes (18%).

I was guided to a modern room with a huge (for Moscow standards) bathroom (separate shower and bathtube), flat TV and a comfy bed. Amenities were standard. The room was execellent for Moscow standards but nothing luxurious you would expect elsewhere at this rate. The staff guiding us to the room was extremely friendly and explained all aspects of hotel/room well.

The fantastic thing about the hotel is the location. It's literally five minutes away (by walking) from Red Square. There is a huge roof-terrace (bar) with a fabulous view over Moscow. This is probably one of the greatest places to be in Moscow. Go there it least once for a sundowner. The food and drinks are excellent but pricy (EUR 25 for a sandwich).

The hotel has a pool and a steam-room which are fine. The gym is well equipped and serves all needs.

Generally this is a hotel for tourists and business travellers alike. It is excellent by Moscow standards but not luxurious (concerning room furnishing for instance).

The biggest advantages of this hotel are its location, the friendliess and effeciency of the staff and the fantastic roof-top.

Having stayed at other places in Moscow I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2008
5  Thank cosmoproletVienna
Reviewed June 30, 2008

Absolutely the best hotel in Moscow. The service was excellent and the room was beautiful. Really nice breakfast buffet. It is expensive. Also, it is in a great location.

We did not see the rooms but I thought the National and Metropole looked tired and the Ritz Carlton was too glitzy.

Date of stay: June 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2008

I booked the superior deluxe room and I was greatly impressed by the size and view of the room. Usually in Moscow it is always very expensive for a medium quality but for once I didn't feel like paying too much.
I had the continental breakfast in the room and it was excellent. Service was on time and everything I ordered was delivered.
I wish I would have stayed longer!

Date of stay: April 2008