Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
cosmoproletVienna
Vienna

Conveniently located, excellent service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 25, 2008
Stayed at the Hyatt during a four day business trip in August 2008 due to its good TripAdvisor rating and recommendations of friends.

First of all be aware of the fact that Moscow is one of THE most expensive cities in the world - hotel rates do not make an exception to this. So value for money is probably worse than in most other cities in the world - thefore I will compare the hotel to other hotels in Moscow rather to other hotels in the world.

Prior to arrival we made several arrangements (e g. visa support, etc.) through the hotel. Everything worked extremly smoothly.

Front-desk staff was fluent in English and very friendly. Check-in was quick and efficient. I had booked a standard room (corp-rate) for approx. EUR 400 excluding breakfast and taxes (18%).

I was guided to a modern room with a huge (for Moscow standards) bathroom (separate shower and bathtube), flat TV and a comfy bed. Amenities were standard. The room was execellent for Moscow standards but nothing luxurious you would expect elsewhere at this rate. The staff guiding us to the room was extremely friendly and explained all aspects of hotel/room well.

The fantastic thing about the hotel is the location. It's literally five minutes away (by walking) from Red Square. There is a huge roof-terrace (bar) with a fabulous view over Moscow. This is probably one of the greatest places to be in Moscow. Go there it least once for a sundowner. The food and drinks are excellent but pricy (EUR 25 for a sandwich).

The hotel has a pool and a steam-room which are fine. The gym is well equipped and serves all needs.

Generally this is a hotel for tourists and business travellers alike. It is excellent by Moscow standards but not luxurious (concerning room furnishing for instance).

The biggest advantages of this hotel are its location, the friendliess and effeciency of the staff and the fantastic roof-top.

Having stayed at other places in Moscow I would definitely stay there again.
Date of stay: August 2008
Trip type: Traveled on business
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesCheck in / front desk
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesBusiness service (e.g., internet access)
The Four Seasons Executive Room at the Four Seasons Hotel Moscow
Exterior
10.6 km from Ararat Park Hotel Moscow
View more hotels in Moscow
1,604 results
All reviews red square the location is perfect fantastic hotel hyatt concierge english
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2008

Absolutely the best hotel in Moscow. The service was excellent and the room was beautiful. Really nice breakfast buffet. It is expensive. Also, it is in a great location.

We did not see the rooms but I thought the National and Metropole looked tired and the Ritz Carlton was too glitzy.

Date of stay: June 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2008

I booked the superior deluxe room and I was greatly impressed by the size and view of the room. Usually in Moscow it is always very expensive for a medium quality but for once I didn't feel like paying too much.
I had the continental breakfast in the room and it was excellent. Service was on time and everything I ordered was delivered.
I wish I would have stayed longer!

Date of stay: April 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank AlfredMoscow
Reviewed April 30, 2008

This is my favorite hotel in Moscow. The design is perfect, and the service is amazing. Without being asked, the housekeeping staff organized all of my laundry into 3 groups: dirty (laundry bag), clean foldables (folded, in dresser), clean nice stuff (hung in closet) when it was previously strewn about the room. AMAZING.

Date of stay: March 2008
3  Thank Patrick Steven W
Reviewed April 6, 2008

Being a frequent traveller to Moscow, this hotel is definitely the best hotel in Moscow at the moment. The service is good, the rooms are clean and large, the style is very modern and classy. It has a great rooftop bar and a very good sushi bar. The Armenian restaurant in the hotel is the best in Moscow if you like that kind of food. The price will be expensive unless you book it through company discounts as it is one of the top destinations for business travellers. It is of course very close to the Kremlin so it has a great destination. The Ritz that opened in July 07 is no competition for the Hyatt in my opinion. Possibly the upcoming Four Seasons will be.

Date of stay: February 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank mehmetartun
Reviewed February 18, 2008

I stayed at this hotel for 3 night and payed approximately 1100 dollars a night for a standrad room and i think that it is a bit too expensive even for the most expensive city in the world. Without taking into consideration the price, hotel is very conviniently located with the proximity of the red square. It has great decor, elegant, thus modern lobby area. I was given a spacious room with comfortable beds and great view of Moscow. Service is top class and all staff speak decent English. I had a dnner at the park restaurant once, the food was very delicious but again my wallet had to pay a heavy price. Theere is also a lounge on the 10 floor with even graeter views of Kremlin and Red Square. Besides of prices, Moscow is a wonderful city with great architecture, restauants, night clubs, top class shopping facilities, nice people and not to forget awful traffic jams.
I would recommend this hotel during your visit to Moscow if you could afford it. I know that there are some more 5 star hotels in the city center which charge less in comparisson with the Hyatt. Nevertheless I liked everything and did not have any complaints about this property.

Date of stay: November 2007