4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$33
Official HotelUS$33
StayForLongUS$46
3,953 results
All reviews olympic stadium prospekt mira metro station free shuttle swimming pool breakfast spread club floor the hotel offers room service business hotel rooms are spacious bolshoi theatre jai hind gym supermarket iron
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Hotel has a great location although as a result of your staying, you might just go back home with COVID-19 as there is no protocol followed at all at this property. I had to pass with my family through 100 people without masks gathered together for an event held in a room just in front breakfast, so you had no other option but to walk by them. Drunk people at night often at the lobby coming back from a bar 5 meters walk from hotel entrance.
If you are single and young, you probably would have fun staying here, although if you are travelling with your family, this hotel is not for you.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Ribeiro R
Svetlana Mikhalevskaya , General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2020

Dear Ribeiro R,
Thank you for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Olumpic Moscow and for taking time to share your experience.
Let us assure you, that all recommended Covid-19 preventive measures are followed by the Hotel managment an d staff. Before the meeting all participants pass the Covid-19 test and should provide negative test result in order to participate. We check temperature for all participants at the beginning of the meeting . Unfortunately, hotel personnel cannot force our guests to wear masks. First of all, it is a personal responsibility of each individual.
I am truly sorry, that we were not able to meet some of your expectations. We invest a lot of time and efforts in maintaining standards of service and I hope we will have a chance to regain your trust on your next visit.
Svetlana Mikhalevskaya General Director

Reviewed 28 August 2020

My wife and I were on a group tour, and the hotel was chosen by the tour operator. A very good choice indeed. I would love to stay here again, if ever I went to Moscow on my own. It is near the city centre, and there is at least one metro station very near. It is a very nice locality, with shops within walking distance. The room was not very big, but it was well furnished, and the bathroom was adequate. Excellent free wifi. Breakfast was good, very wide choice of food. As it is a very popular hotel, you need to go a little early for breakfast, to avoid the crowds. Staff at the front desk speak English and they are very friendly and helpful. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Get a room on as high a floor as possible, remember this is near the city centre!
Date of stay: September 2019
3  Thank Alex J
Svetlana Mikhalevskaya , General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear Alex J,
Many thanks for taking the time to review your Azimut Hotel Olympic Moscow experience.
I was delighted to read that you appreciated every aspect of your stay, from our location to your room to the service you received.
I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the entire team, as I know everyone will be incredibly proud to hear of your words.
I hope your travel plans bring you back to the Hotel sometime and we will be so glad to welcome you.

Reviewed 22 April 2020

A few days in Moscow to visit this beautiful city and its customs,
we stayed in this beautiful hotel near the city center, good staff, quality restaurant, practical room, good internet connection, good value for money,
super heated pool

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank MarWil555
Svetlana Mikhalevskaya , General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2020

Dear MarWil555,

Many thanks for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow for your stay and your kind feedback.
I am delighted that our team's work and the Hotel facilities met your expectations.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Lovely hotel pretty close to center. This was my second stay here in a short time and like the first time my stay was mostly very nice. If I have to nitpick maybe the food wasn’t the best as far as room service and (bad experience with fresh orange juice and croissants) price goes but all in all would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank dberen768882
Svetlana Mikhalevskaya , General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear dberen768882,

We would like to thank you for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow for your stay and for sharing your experiences with us. I am pleased that overall your expectations were met. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 March 2020

I like to stay at AZIMUT during my business trips.
Perfect location, not far from underground, cafes and city center.
Polite staff. Price during weekends is chipper almost on two times so it's good opportunity to spend time with your girlfriend, wife or lover ))
I can highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank ssevas788526
Svetlana Mikhalevskaya , General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear ssevas788526,

We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Warmest regards,