2 people are viewing this hotel
US$21
Trip.comUS$19
TravelocityUS$21
ZenHotels.comUS$22
All reviews bed was very comfortable central moscow red square metro language
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2019

Was very hesitant but it turned out to be a very good hotel at excellent price point. Check in was a breeze, concierges are very polite, smiling and respectful. I reserved the room with AC but weather was fine regardless but Ac unit is new. Comfort room was renovated and very clean, bed was very comfortable with nice linens, yes there was only liquid soap but there was shower cup (nice little touch), TV had lots of channel, window was in the backyard and it was pin drop quiet, 2nd and 3rd floors both. Location was very nice, centralized, walked to Red Square and etc... I will definitely consider Slavyanka for my future travels

Room tip: 301 and 201 are comfort with AC are excellent, quiet and renovated
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank asleha
Hotel-Slavyanka, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Slavyanka Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Dear Aslehat!
Thank you for choosing the Slavyanka Hotel!
We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel and the level of service provided!
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.
With best wishes, Hotel Slavyanka

Reviewed 10 July 2019

Good clean rooms. Good central placement. Renewed building.
Very good staff. We did not eat in the hotel.
Stayed in single comfort rooms.Good central placement. Renewed building. Good central placement. Renewed building.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Roma M
Hotel-Slavyanka, Manager at Slavyanka Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2019

Dear Roma M! Thank you for choosing Hotel “SLAVYANKA” for your visit to Moscow. We are looking forward to welcoming you back. Best regards, Hotel “SLAVYANKA”

Reviewed 25 February 2019

I liked: The hotel is located in a nice are where I could find some restaurants and some mini-markets. There were metro / bus stations closed to the hotel. I also saw some parks and a couple of churches. I even by chance had the Kostroma show venue just 3 blocks away from the hotel. As per checking in, front desk crew was kind of slow, though there were few people, check-in took a bit long, mainly because they had to photocopy all pages of guest’s passports; once they did it, the process ran swiftly. The lady at the front desk was kind of stressed, but she was nice. I got a comfortable room in 4th floor next to both the stairways and the old, small lifts. The breakfast room is located in the fifth floor, so it was a good thing, too. The ironing room and a bottle of water were also at the hand from my room. Bed was ok, softer mattress than I would have preferred, good anyway for sleeping, besides the quilt was soft enough. A small closet available, yet good for my needs; safe available in the room. There was a fridge in the room, too. Flat tv screen, roughly 30 channels all in Russian language. No air conditioned in the room, but the room temperature was ok, though summer time was starting over. I found there were few electrical sockets. Bathroom was fine, but the shower was narrow, and the curtain kind of stained at the bottom border; soap and shampoo available. On another hand, buffet breakfast was good, though I missed natural juices in the menu. Check-out process was fast.
I did not like: The connection to the WI-FI was kind of tricky. I had to make a phone call to a particular number to register my mobile in order to get the signal. Since I had no phone line activated, I had not Internet at all.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Hotel-Slavyanka, Manager at Slavyanka Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2019

Dear Luisguiper,
We are very thankfull for your lovely comment! We hope to see you again if you come back to Moscow.Kind regards,The Slavyanka Team.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Great hotel. Location not too bad, 10-15 minutes from city centre by metro. 2-3 minutes walking from metro, 2 minutes from supermarket. Right next to a park. Pretty calm in there. Was pretty cheap too. Super friendly staff, just that they do not allow guests after 11 PM. Take the suite. Single room sucks, but the suite is amazing.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Hotel-Slavyanka, Manager at Slavyanka Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2018

Dear Alankrit K, The Team at Slavyanka Hotels would like to thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we all hope you will be back shortly !

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

For a 3 star hotel this place is great. Very clean & comfortable. It is very quiet too. So close to the city centre - a great location & surrounded by parks. The staff here have been wonderful too even though a lot dont speak any English - they still try to communicate and help you out. Front desk staff have been so wonderful organising taxis every day for us. You don't get coffee or milk in your room only green tea but there is a cool little supermarket within walking distance. You need to pay accommodation charges on arrival and anything utilised after that needs to be paid for using cash or card at the time - no such thing as "charge to my room". Definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hotel-Slavyanka, Менеджер at Slavyanka Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Hotel “SLAVYANKA” for your visit to Moscow and for your warm feedback.