All reviews space museum subway station quiet area room was clean minutes walking visiting moscow place to stay free wifi vdnkh cosmos reception taxi cleanliness pros comfort cons
Reviewed 8 July 2018

They messed up with my room reservation which was done separately for 3 days + 2 days. The reception while checking me in agreed to keep me in the same room. On fourth day when I came back in the evening I found all my things are removed by the hotel staff and dumped in another room. When I told the lady on duty that I was assured at the time of check in to be in the same room, she said, go find out who told you that ask her, not to me. I do it like this. If you want you can complain to the manager next day !
Well, staff with an attitude. I hope the management will take care of such employees.
Just an average hotel highly priced may be because of the Football World Cup.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The room wasn't good and the breakfast was horrible.
The hotel is old and feels that way.
The location was also not good.
And the quality / price ratio was very bad.
Add all of the above and chose another hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Daniel_00000001
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place!!!
The rate is amazingly good for the great place! 5 minutes walking to the metro station, surrounded by amazing parks in a very quite area. Definitely a plus!!!
Good service, nice room and good food.
The Hotel has a exchange machine with a very good rate at the reception, which really makes our trip easier.
The manager of the restaurant located in the second floor of the hotel is really kind and he is always there to cook whatever we want! A very nice and well educated man.
I do recommend this place!

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Very nice and helpful service, excellent English.
Fully sufficient room, great bathroom with all amenities.
Location is good, 10 minutes to Metro, 30 to city centre. Breakfast was lovely and a large selection.
We especially liked the service, the breakfast and the cleanliness of the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 April 2018

This boutique place is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in, in the longest time. Everything was just right. The room, the view, the staff, the comfort, the efficiency, the cleanliness, the security, etc. It is very tastefully designed and decorated; subtle, sombre, clean lines, etc.
All the staff are super nice, from the reception, to restaurant, to service staff; warm, friendly, welcoming. Made our stay in Russia most memorable.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor facing the Cosmos Hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple