4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$230
eDreamsUS$230
getaroom.comUS$320
1,315 results
All reviews red square amazing hotel breakfast buffet room was large mini bar metro station spa arbat luxury concierge kremlin lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed there and it was amazing, really beautiful hotel with its style, as it was still decorated for christmas- amazing look. The room we had was big and comfy, the breakfast is rich of foods, even with red caviar and pancakes, we suggest to stay there, hotel is very close to saharin restaurant- just cross the street :)

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Raufina
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Dear Raufina,

Thank you very much for your comment!

We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay in Lotte Hotel, Moscow. Thank you for the kind words regarding our breakfast, it is considered one of the very best in Moscow, with more than 100 different dishes and beverages.We always use farm fresh ingredients that are prepared professionally and elegantly for our guests.

We hope to see you soon in Lotte Hotel, Moscow!

Reviewed 14 January 2020

I have stayed with my husband at Lotte Hotel in Moscow. Everything was pleasant, especially nice room service, breakfast was very tasty and full of choice with nice coffee served. What is more, I was really surprised with your great information operators job. The girl named Elisabeth has put on many efforts to find my electronic device which was left in the room. I didnt expect to see such a high quality service. Many thanks to Elisabeth and all of the hotel staff!
Concierge has also helped us to find the restaurant neraby with finest cousine.

Best regards
and hope to see you again,

A.B. Strawitz

Hope to

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank ABStrawitz
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear ABStrawitz,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as our breakfast and staff. The maximum satisfaction of our clients is very important for us. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Lotte Hotel, Moscow in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

Pretty and nice, service was okay . I may go back if I have the time but only spend your money here if you know this is what you want. I liked the rooms and stuff, but not my favorite area. I think I'd like it betrt if it was more homey

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank savvytrendygirl
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Dear savvytrendygirl,

Thank you for your comment!

We are pleased to know that you had a good time in our hotel as well as enjoyed our rooms and staff.
We hope to see you soon in Lotte Hotel, Moscow!

General Manager.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I had a fortune to stay a night at this iconic hotel in Moscow. True to its billing everything about it was luxurious.

Right from the time you step in, the check - in process, the way they guide you to your room & finally the room itself.I was upgraded to an Executive Category. The room was large & spacious & had one of the most comfortable bed that I had slept in. The toiletries were top notch. I barely had a chance to browse through the entertainment as i used the room just for the night.

I had an early morning flight to catch so couldn't indulge into their breakfast. Its worth indulging atleast for 1 night if you happen to cross Moscow!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Amod T
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear Amod T,
Thank you very much for your comment!

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your time in Moscow and your stay in LOTTE Hotel!
Definitely, you should come back and try our brilliant breakfast as it is considered one of the very best in the Russian capital, with more than 100 different dishes and beverages.

We hope to see you soon in LOTTE Hotel, Moscow!

Reviewed 11 November 2019

To celebrate our 5y marriage anniversary, my wife and I, we chose Lotte Hotel in Moscow.
We both were impressed by the extremely quiet and cosy atmosphere of our room, the beauty of the SPA, the quality and range of choice during the brunch-breakfast, and moreover, the warmth and kindness of the staff.
It was an amazing and very romantic experience!

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Antoine L
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Dear Antoine L,
Thank you for your comment and for choosing LOTTE Hotel, Moscow for your special day!

We are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. You are totally right, our Mandara SPA combines the beauty and allure of Asian traditions with the sophistication of modern SPA techniques in order to deliver the ultimate SPA experience to our guests.
We hope to see you back soon in LOTTE Hotel, Moscow!