Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
eDreamsUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
CheapTicketsUS$91
All reviews prospekt mira moscow city city view spacious room hotel restaurant stayed here for nights front desk staff convenient location excellent hotel room service star hotel gm floor alexander hazel gym lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Hotel is very well located, in front of Olympiyski stadium, within walking distance from Prospekt Mira.
I Was in hotel for few days, being invited to participate travel expo.
Check in procedure, rooms, breakfast were excellent.
Staff was extremely pleasant and careful, had problem with bathtub, and serviceman arrived just within minutes after call, although he didn't had spare part, but he found out the way to repair it.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PavelMailian, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Radisson Blu Olympiyskiy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear Kamalyann,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Olympiyskiy Hotel, Moscow.

The Hotel team is pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We will continue to do everything to keep high standards of service.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

The hotel was extremeley clean. The staff was very professional and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. The location of the hotel is quite good. The only problem was that the isolation of the glass windows was not good and the temperature of the room could not go up, the cold coming from outside was felt. Besides the noise from neighbouring ongoing construction drills was unstopped for which the hotel can not do anything.
Anyway I’d stay in the hotel again.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PavelMailian, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Radisson Blu Olympiyskiy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear esuay223766,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Olympiyskiy Hotel, Moscow.

We are grateful for your response and appreciation of your stay. Our emplyees did their best to deliver the most memorable experience for you. And we were very sorry to hear that certain things were disappointing. Your comments were transferred to the engineer department.We sincerely hope that we will have a chance to welcome you again in our Hotel.

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on business. Hotel itself and rooms are great. Large bathroom, good room temperature. Nothing to complain about. Check in takes for ages. At check-in I asked them to stock the minibar and paid a 5000 rub deposit. However nothing happened. I asked them again in the evening and the next day. Every time they confirmed but it never happened. Finally I gave up.
Recommendable, but don’t expect a the level of service this kind of hotel should have.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Josgreet1

Dear Josgreet1,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Olympiyskiy Hotel, Moscow. We are grateful for your response and appreciation of your stay.And very sorry about the experience with minibar. Let us assure you that our employees are trying to do the best to create an excellent experience for all of our guests, and this unfortunate omission is a rare case. We sincerely hope to demonstrate "Yes I Can!" during your next arrival!

Reviewed 1 February 2020

Very new, nice hotel with very comfortable bed in a spacious room. Bathroom was very clean and water pressure was strong enough for an enjoyable shower. Buffet breakfast was good. Would have been better if the staff are more friendly.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank smurfamily

Dear smurfamily,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Olympiyskiy Hotel, Moscow. We are grateful for your response and appreciation of your stay. That is very important for the whole team. Please, let us assure you that all the employees are doing their best to create an atmosphere of true hospitality for you. Hopefully, we will have another chance to demonstrate this to you.
We are looking forward to meeting you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

After staying at the fabulous Radisson Blu Cebu with its fantastic staffs(of which i did a review in Tripadvisor) i thought i would expect the same high standard.Sadly i was mistaken.
Receptionist was totally unfriendly,no greeting no smiles absolutely no emotion.I had no problem with my registration but my travelling companion who is Russian when the receptionist took his passport he called to my friend and they had a discussion in Russian.As my friend was minding our bags which was about 10feet away...he came over to the counter....i turned back to look at our bags and there was a suspicious man standing right next to our bags.He was dressed in a baseball cap and jeans.When he saw me looking at him he just stood there for about 2mins and then just walked away to the stairs that led downstairs.When i turned back the receptionist just gave me back my friend’s passport.He did confirm that we had booked a twin bed room and informed us about the facilities of the hotel and breakfast time.
When we got to the room we found that it was a double instead of twin.I asked my friend what happened at checkin.He told me that receptionist told him the hotel cannot register him using his international passport,only his Russian passport.My friend told him we had just stayed at Doubletree Marina and had no problems with his international passport.Apparently the receptionist threathened that he would call the police to go to DoubleTree and investigate.He backed down after my friend challenged him to do it.
Room was big & spacious with Nespresso machine and all the amenities provided.High standard of cleanliness and the bedsheets were crisp & fresh.We had a magnificent view as we were on the 27th floor facing Moscow City.
Later at night about 45mins before Lakefire Restaurant closed we had dinner there.Halfway through our meal a lady in black uniform came to us and spoke russian to my friend.Though i dont speak the language i could sense the way she spoke to my friend was very abrupt.After she left my friend said that she demanded we settle the bill now.Again i couldnt sign to the room as she said i didnt have a deposit.Strange.When i asked the receptionist if he needed my credit card he said no.Its already in the system.
The only friendly and smiling staffs were the gentlemen and lady who were attending the entrance to the buffet breakfast.
After the checkin incident i felt a bit intimidated and unsettled as did my friend.We agreed that though this hotel was very nice the staffs were really dodgy and unfriendly.
Take note Radisson Blu Olympiyskiy...DoubleTree Marina was way cheaper and their staffs were all excellant and friendly.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank AsianWorldTraveller

Dear AsianWorldTraveller,

We are sorry to hear that such an important detail as the check in process was not as perfect as it should have been.
All the comments were transferred to the responsible department - Front Office - whose team members will take the lead in betterment of the guests' experience in this sense. Please, let us assure you that our stuff is trying to do the best to create an excellent experience for all of our guests, and this unfortunate omission is a rare case.

We sincerely hope that there will be another chance for us to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.