Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$32
Booking.comUS$32
Agoda.comUS$32
eDreamsUS$32
Orbitz.comUS$32
ZenHotels.comUS$38
All reviews tallest building sm mall top floor single bed mini ref triple room small room breakfast buffet internet connection definitely stay here again budget hotel microwave 21st toiletries condotel plazuela city
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and plan to stay here again next time I visit Iloilo City.

They provide 2 Free bottles of water daily plus coffee, cream, and sugar. My room was cleaned daily.

All the staff were helpful and friendly: Front desk personnel, bell hop, cleaning staff.

Location: Across from SM of Iloilo. Public transport to the airport and elsewhere are available here.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Not bad for a hotel in iloilo. Across the road from SM mall, easy access, and 711 is just next door for snacks if needed.
The breakfast is pretty good and the staff are very friendly and easy to have a small talk. Recommended if you only want to sleep orjust rest. The room is pretty small and the closet however the sliding door was broken and that was hard to use.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

It was my second time to stay here, breakfast at the rooftop was good, but I was surprised when I called front desk if they have emergency kit or at least band aid considering that I have wound( due to door lock) problem, he told me that they don’t have any available and just simply instruct me to buy at 7/11 beside their hotel lobby...

I not a demanding customer but this is not the standard, hotel should have emergency/ medical kit no matter how small or big establishment considering that comfort and safety of the guest is one of the top priority. This is very basic.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2019

Travelling in a small group, three of us stayed in a triple room. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. However the room lacked space to place our luggage and in the bathroom there was very little shelving to put your items, which meant leaving the items outside.
Also the room lacked power points with none in the sink area and the one to boil water and charge phones hidden under a small corner table.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 22 October 2019

Like its sister Hotel 101 in Pasay City, Injap Tower is a no-frills hotel but it provides homey comfort, and totally love the microwave ovens in their rooms.

Location works best for us, and they granted my request to be given a room in a higher floor. Ask for the side facing SM Iloilo, it has amazing view of the new Iloilo business district.

Their breakfast spread is quite good, and most importantly, their food taste good! We stayed for 6 days, and all breakfast served when we were there never repeated twice. Eating good breakfast on the 21st floor of the hotel with superb view also added to the pleasant stay at this hotel.

Special mention to the wonderful staff who went out of their way to accommodate us, Iver at the Lobby, and Nicole on the 19th Floor. They were so accommodating with our requests and questions about the city, and they had such cheery and friendly dispositions. Thanks lots, guys!

Room tip: higher floors have amazing view and less noise
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank tsetseflyerer
HOTEL101PRM, Manager at Injap Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2019

Dear tsetseflyerer,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Injap Tower Hotel. We are glad that you found your stay to be homey and comfortable, and our staff to be friendly. We hope to be able to see you back soon in Iloilo or in any of our hotels.

All the best,