All reviews robinson's place room cleaning budget hotels location was perfect shopping mall flat screen tv convenience store cable channels hotel room hot and cold shower wifi connection ministop city soap toiletries jeepney handheld
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Needed a daytime sleep after overnight travel so picked this hotel for convenience. Oh dear .. not worthy of the rating it has but the speed and deftness of the cockroach merits praise for which I had to be at my best to get the better of whilst dodging the dripping A/C. Towels were, at a guess, originally white but now a yellowish grey and tending towards threadbare. Not a single chair or stool to sit on despite a drop down 'desk'. Staff were great.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
GoHotelsph, Manager at Go Hotels Iloilo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hi BlackPanther4,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

We greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property within the next couple of months. Our rooms will be getting new towels and linens, better pest treatments, additional in-room accessories and facilities, better working air-conditioning units, and much more! In taking care of our hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. We hope that we can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property.

Please reach out to us at goh.ilo_dms@robinsonsland.com as we are very much interested to hear to from you any other feedback that you may have that can help us turn your experience around. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to our improved hotel!

With much appreciation,

Jacob
Hotel Operations

Reviewed 3 August 2018

At first, I thought that Go is my best value hotel in Iloilo until I stayed in different hotels. The location was perfect since it's beside a mall and there is SB at the ground level. The room is always clean, I stayed here twice. Wifi was weak, well in general. It was a good experience but the price is getting higher each time I'm checking it. Not for solo traveler.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Travelosyo
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

After an unhappy and extremely disappointing Bacolod GO hotel experience last year, I was a little wary of staying at another GO hotel but its extremely reasonable room rate made me decide to give it a second chance. And what a nice surprise it turned out to be! The aircon was cold, room was clean and the beds were comfy! Wifi was available!!! And the best part was the smiles and good service from the hotel personnel. My previous negative experience was completely overshadowed by a memorable and positive stay at Iloilo GO hotel! Thank you so much!!! Will book again with you on my next visit!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018

So far the worst Go Hotel experience I ever had. I loved booking at Go Hotels because of the very good location and the affordable price, but this franchise is unbelievable. The room walls are dirty and the worst part is the bed. Worst pillows ever, it’s as if like a smelly, sweaty head had been sleeping there for 5 years and they did not wash it ever. Worst bed sheets ever, it’s like just an inch away to be demoted to be a floor rug. Bathroom is dirty, old and needs serious cleaning and refurbishing. I’m just thankful that it was just one night of difficult sleep and we were off. Well if you’re on a budget and things like this don’t really matter, by all means book; but personally, I value being comfortable at least and paying cheap, so this place is not in my book and will never ever be coming back.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Just an average hotel in Iloilo if your looking for a budget place to stay.they offer okay breakfast as well.i will still recommend this to friends and family.but for my next Iloilo travel I might be looking for other hotels

Date of stay: June 2018