All reviews guimaras island public market ortiz wharf standard room walking distance swimming pool a nice place to stay quick check family room coffee shop clean rooms nice pool affordable hotel air conditioning front office cable tv worth the price
Reviewed 27 August 2018

They accept early check in, room is big and clean and very comfortable. AC takes a while to cool the whole room but otherwise okay. Near wharf but kind of far to other attractions. Quiet at night. Hope they take inventory of their bar first before check in because we almost got charged one drink that we didn't consume.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Whenever I travel for a business trip in Iloilo and Bacolod my choice of hotel was always circle inn the price are reasonable. I love the room but I think they need a better maintenance I remember when this hotel was newly open it was really nice but I’ve noticed some paint and interior are faded already. I just don’t like that every time I have to connect to their wifi you need to re enter their password. The location of this hotel is in downtown area of iloilo city. Very close to the market, schools and supermarket.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2018

My room is 410 nice clean ocean view i like it and organized also the bed good , air conditioning is good , food is good and serving size , need to improve the dining and bar area , its small and must have buffet breakfast for in house guest but need to include the room rate and beverage must be available base on the drinks list NO 86 Policy also the pool garden need to manage the plant is dry and cleaning tools for pools must keep designated area not visible to the guest and staff need to train will service and front office

Room Tip: Need to provide cloth hanger in the dresser
Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 Rooms and Stayed only for 1 day. We called the front desk over 10 Times.
No Shampoo, almost empty toilet paper, TV remote not working, have to request drinking water that took more than 30 minutes. Drinking water is a basic needs, every room needs one. The reason why there’s No water bottle because our room is just standard.
The towel looks too old. Looks dirty and very thin. Then dont Place the foot rag besides the towel.
The staff... hmmmmmm (I dont want to comment)

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
SmrtTrav, General Manager at Circle Inn - Iloilo City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Thank you for your comments and I apologize for not being on our best foot when you visited. We will be taking up all your comments and will take appropriate action for any lapses. I hope that you will allow us to redeem ourselves on you next visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as rooms are spacious showers are have good water pressure.
Usual fixtures tv, phone, tea coffee.
Was in my room when cleaners arrived observed them just wrince cup under cold water tap so cup not clean. Poor cleaning as towels I had used to dry with were then used to clean the floors, very unhygenic indeed. Food was mix of local and American .Good location to boats for local islands, walking distance to local mall, shops. Front desk staff helpful friendly.
Overall it's a nice place to stay as location is very good. In need of repainting as walls have dirty marks on them.
Would I stay again Yes!