“Tasty huge Siopao”

Ranked #6 of 286 Restaurants in Iloilo City
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Http://ilonggos.net/iloilo/iloilo-food/robertos-siopao-iloilo
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Huge sized siopao and one of the tastiest so far.
Don't forget to stop by before leaving the city and for sure you'll love the taste so as the people whom you wanted to bring the siopaos to.

1  Thank AudzJ

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Their siopaos are tempting as they are really huge for the price of what, Php70?! But they don't taste great as I was promised. I find the hard boiled egg (instead of salted egg) being part of it weird.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

its my favorite shopao place ever. i always see to it that before i come back to AC i bought a box of shopao for give away. im not ashame to make this as a gift coz its so good and my friends love it too

Reviewed June 13, 2012

It's the only restaurant which serves the best siopao especially their Queen siopao but if you are in a budget snacks, you can have jumbo siopao. I always have them as take home as pasalubong to my wife. I also love the fried chicken fried rice..my all-time favorite. You must also try lumpiang shanghai and meatballs on stick. The bihon and sotanghon guisado are also best seller of the house.

Reviewed October 15, 2010

When we first enter this restaurant we know that good food is being served on that establishment as evident of a long queue for takeaway of their siopao (steamed buns with meat filling) and almost all of the seats were taken while the restaurant besides Roberto's is almost empty despite it is only 2PM on a weekday. Their most famous food there is the Queen siopao (steamed bun with chicken, pork adobo, bacon, Chinese sausage and egg). The Queen siopao is only available on certain days of the week so we are lucky that it is being served on the day we dined there.

Their different types of pancit (noodle dish) are also worth trying. We also had the fried chicken and lomi (noodle soup) which are just average. The interior of the restaurant is really old, it looks like it didn't had any renovations since its opening date but the ambiance will add the authentic feeling that you are dining in one of the institutions in Iloilo's must place to eat.

There is more to Iloilo than La Paz batchoy and pancit molo.

1  Thank kegler747