Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Pdragula
Pittsburg, California

Not a 5 Star

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 27, 2018via mobile
Booked 12 days here for winter vacation. First day there were problems since staff was given no communication on my booking. Staff here all seem like really young kids in their early 20s or younger. I booked a two bed suite for myself and my girl friends family. Reserved for three but online said I was charged for four.

According to the online advertisement, the hotel has 24/7 gym facilities, internet, 5 Star rating, 4 pools, breakfast buffet included in my booking.

The advertisement is deceptive and inaccurate. Turns out the gym and pool facility is separate from hotel and not open 24/7, one reason I booked here. They tried to charge me extra for gym, open from 8-10pm. The pool and gym were closed first three days due to Holidays. The buffet was closed because they didn’t have 25 guests and I was told that also was extra. The room had no hangers or pole in the main bedroom and I was told the other one did, so use the other bedroom. Spider webs were all over the room, one roll of toilet paper, little to no water pressure most of the time, internet was sporadic and I was told to open my door to improve it. One of the air conditioners was leaking water the first night all over the floor.

The entrance of room has cabinets, mini fridge and counter tops but nothing to heat up food or utensils. If you want to bring food to room this is not set up for long stays.

I had to complain to Expedia before the concerns were addressed. Hotel is in park like setting and takes about 15-30 by taxi to get to downtown.
Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
₱1,573
    ₱1,310
  • Agoda.com
6.3 km from Sotogrande Hotel
View more hotels in Iloilo City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or to read reviews.