“I had breakfast at this place”
Review of Hoy Panga Boracay - CLOSED

Hoy Panga Boracay
Price range: ₱116 - ₱232
Reviewed February 25, 2020 via mobile

I had breakfast at this place hoy panga! It’s really bad the aroz-caldo was rotted and i told to the severe and said to me it was tasted by the chief then was returned to me :( ! To eat it? Whaaat and ar the end I paid for it the full price! Cold aroz-caldo to serve you to eat it. Wow Panis ma rice pakain pa sayo no to this restaurant again

Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

Great spot for trying some traditional Filipino food! Great flavor and fun vibe. My husband had the tuna belly and I had some mixed vegetables. It was nice to have some vegetarian and vegan options! We devoured or food so quickly, I didn't even get a picture. They also serve cheap and tasty mojitos.

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank CaitlinanTravels
Reviewed February 18, 2020

As we are both veggie/vegan we normally do a bit of research before we venture out for food however on this occasion we decided to wing it and were so delighted when we found Hoy Panga! We had the mungo guisado and the ensalada talong, both were delicious, was such a pleasant surprise! The staff were friendly, if something wasn't vegan then I'm sure they would do their best to help you tweak some items. We will definitely come back here if we ever return to Boracay.

Reviewed February 17, 2020 via mobile

They have super good tuna! Good serving size for the price. Too bad they ran out of pork belly sisig when we went there. I also like their ginataang kalabasa

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Went here alone to get some snacks and was looking for some healthy options. they were able to provide a mango smoothie with sugar free yogurt and some grilled seafood. Starting chatting with some of the employees and they really took care of me.
Shout out to Rafael, Christian and Jomar these 3 employees really provide excellent customer service. I always stay in Station 1 and this resto is in Station 2 but will gladly return.

Date of visit: May 2019