“Very good Filipino food”
Review of Hoy Panga Boracay - CLOSED

Hoy Panga Boracay
Price range: ₱116 - ₱232
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

Great spot for trying some traditional Filipino food! Great flavor and fun vibe. My husband had the tuna belly and I had some mixed vegetables. It was nice to have some vegetarian and vegan options! We devoured or food so quickly, I didn't even get a picture. They also serve cheap and tasty mojitos.

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank CaitlinanTravels

Reviewed February 18, 2020

As we are both veggie/vegan we normally do a bit of research before we venture out for food however on this occasion we decided to wing it and were so delighted when we found Hoy Panga! We had the mungo guisado and the ensalada talong, both were delicious, was such a pleasant surprise! The staff were friendly, if something wasn't vegan then I'm sure they would do their best to help you tweak some items. We will definitely come back here if we ever return to Boracay.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed February 17, 2020 via mobile

They have super good tuna! Good serving size for the price. Too bad they ran out of pork belly sisig when we went there. I also like their ginataang kalabasa

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Went here alone to get some snacks and was looking for some healthy options. they were able to provide a mango smoothie with sugar free yogurt and some grilled seafood. Starting chatting with some of the employees and they really took care of me.
Shout out to Rafael, Christian and Jomar these 3 employees really provide excellent customer service. I always stay in Station 1 and this resto is in Station 2 but will gladly return.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2020

We were craving for grilled food and we stumbled on to this restaurant. The price is just right for the food with I would say excellent customer service. We got the Grilled Tuna, Grilled Pork Belly and ensaladang talong. The food tasted awesome. We pushed it down with their Mango shake and Buko Juice. The straw was innovative for me, it was the first time I used a Bamboo straw. I like how they support the no plastic. They staff was friendly and very attentive which made our dining perfect.

Date of visit: January 2020