Do not let the bad reviews stop you from trying 21 Restaurant. It almost got us—but we were so hungry to travel and find other places to eat.
- The interior looks good, though some areas are dated thus need repainting if not renovation
- Spacious. It could accommodate a number of huge groups
- Food is great! At least the ones that we ordered. Kare-kare is satisfying, average price, could feed 2-3 people.
- Eggplant with shrimps is a surprise! My wife & I enjoyed it.
- It took a little while for our orders to get served
- Robotic food attendants. They will take your order, serve your food, bring you the bill and that’s about it. No more, no less.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.