All reviews sm mall bell hotel jeepney route walking distance hot cold shower hotel lobby buffet breakfast the location is perfect manokan country central market standard room mini ref recommend this hotel would stay here again cable tv nice room key card
Reviewed 3 March 2018

My room was very clean and serviced every 2 days unless I asked for it to be done sooner. The staff were very helpful and always smiling. The room had air con which was very quiet and the street noise was minimal. There was no laundry service at the hotel, but directly across the road was a laundry service which very accommodating and priced right.

Room Tip: I would say floors 3 and up would be quieter, but you do have options so the more you pay the better your stay.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I will definitely recommend this hotel to others. This is now named Bell hotel. Room was just ok even if it is old, i appreciate the big bathrooms and the service.
Buffet breakfast is good as well and the service of the staff are very good.

The location is quite strategic, very near sm, the port (if you're planning to visit Iloilo by ferry), and manuka county

There are also cars outside the hotel available at reasonable prices if you need them. We even caught a good deal that would take us to a tour of Silay and the Ruins just outside the hotel lobby.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank qtyAbigail
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I love the location of The Inns Bacolod aka Bell hotel. It is near the plaza, cathedral,sm bacolod and manukan country.Bongbongs pasalubong and Bailons Piaya is just around the corner.The rooms are okey and they also have wifi. Will recommend it to my friends

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The best part about this hotel is its location. It is just a walking distance from SM City. You will not have any problem getting transportation.
Despite the ongoing renovation, I find the hotel comfortable. The interiors look new. The room is adequately spaced and spotless.
Staff are friendly and willing to help at all times .

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Stay there for 1 night. Everything is ok except the water supply. Since we are on 5flr - rm 506. In the morning the water from the shower is soo slow maybe becoz almost of the guest are taking shower even the faucet.

The room looks clean and good when we get in but when I wake up in the morning I have some insects or bugs bite in my neck, tummy and feet. :( not sure if they change the linens or not properly clean. AC is ok.