Palmas del Mar Conference Resort Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$28
US$23
  • Restaurant
O Hotel(Bacolod)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsibericofriendly and attentive serviceisland poolpicture takinglocal friendsstaying guestsromantic placefamily bondinggarden areagreat amenitiestake picturesclean roomsswimming poolnice poolweddingsubdivisionpoolside
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Palmas del Mar is a great place to be especially on weekends after a full week of workload.

Its a Villa type resort which offers lots of activities for its guest. There are three nice swimming pools, billiard room, picnic huts, gazebo and a whole lot more.

What is great about this resort is the food. They have such great tasting food. I ordered Salpicao and Yang Chow rice there along with a Chop suey. It was really a great lunch.

Another thing that is great in this resort are the staff and the waiters who are all so attentive and very respectful. Special mention to Giovanni who was so accommodating and attentive to me the whole time I was there.

I am definitely going back to this resort because it is very relaxing and fun for family gatherings, great ambiance, romantic and idyllic for couples and very therapeutic for those who simply wants to have a break from a hectic work.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
3  Thank Just L
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

It's been 5 years since we held our wedding in this beautiful place but it felt like it's only yesterday. It's was a perfect day shared with our loving family. Everything was just perfect, food was great, staff was perfectly amazing, it would have not been a fantastic day without the help of our wedding organiser named April, because of her expertise everything was fab and it turned out to be a perfect wedding came true...Me and my husband cannot wait to visit palmas del mar again. Keep up the good work guys! Cheers and thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank glendamarie88
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Was given a warm welcome by the employees. The staff are very accommodating. A relative of mine celebrated his birthday and it was amazing! The people from sales was accommodating and made sure that we are taken care off. They even helped decorating the garden even though it wasn't their job. Palmas is truly a place to be!!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Emily D
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Had our wedding here in 2011.
Was the best place we could have chose, everything was perfect apart from the weather which was out of their control.
The venue was just a perfect setting all the staff were so amazing in every aspect.
April Joy made our dream wedding come true from start to finish.
We have been back several times since to catch up with everyone and always have an amazing stay here.
Couldn't recommend it highly enough and can't wait to go back.
Thank you all & keep up the great work you all do.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ashley P
Reviewed August 14, 2016

Palmas del Mar is a very nice place for wedding. Its been 8years since my husband & I exchange our vows. Now we have 2 kids and every time we visit the Philippines we always make sure to stay there even 5days because my family really loves how the staffs treat us. Two years from now my husband & I are planning to have our wedding in that paradise again. I already speak with Ms. April the one in charge for the wedding and she is very accommodating every time I call her office or even calling her in her personal number. Even it’s early to plan our wedding but she always attends to all my questions. I know I can trust her because I heard a lot of positive comments from her previous clients on how she handles the events well. Now I’m 100% decided to have our wedding on 2018 and I will be sending my deposit next year to block the date and the venue. I am very sure that my upcoming wedding will be as memorable as my first one.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family