Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
₱1,350
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
No fees just great deals
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2023 via mobile

Sadly, I saw a cockroach in the bathroom as soon as I opened it. I checked in late (around 12mn) and they assigned me to an old room. The aircon was also not working properly. I had trouble sleeping due to the warm temp of the room. The room was spacious though. At least for one person. One could also hear the noises from outside. I was assigned at the second floor.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2023

I’ve personally been staying at the circle inn, in Bacolod since 2011, every year I come back it still has its nice homely charm. The staff are amazing, some have been here since my first stay. The food is great and nice selection. As a Canadian it’s nice to see pancakes on the menu. Very quiet place rest up with comfy beds.

Room tip: The little store close to the hotel has basics…be patient with the wifi it’s not the greatest during peak hours.
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2023

We're here for only an overnight stay with my friends who are from the city of smile. We booked this place as this was accessible to many other establishments. We had fun, especially in their mini pool with mini waterfalls.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed March 2, 2023 via mobile

When you book at this hotel, make sure it is perfect because all other requests are shut down. We assumed separate beds when we booked since their photo showed separate beds. When we came in closed to midnight, the lone receptionist said that's what we booked. We showed her the photo and said but that's that. We asked if she could transfer us to a room with separate beds since the hotel is not full anyway. She said she doesn't have authority to do so. Ok, so we were tired and not happy.
Next we requested for extra comforter. The housekeeper said it's for an extra charge. What?! We paid for an extra bed but thr 3rd person in the room cancelled so we just asked for the comforter that was assigned for that paid extra bed. The housekeeper said that extra bed has no comforter. I said, what? Is that a joke?!!!
So, I said just set up the extra paid that we paid for. So when he came in with all the stuff, we just took the comforter!!! Oh my goof!!
There are plenty hotels in Bacolod,if you can... avoid this hotel. Location is ok, but unfortunately, service is poor

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TAGT2010
Reviewed January 12, 2023 via mobile

Stayed overnight and the staff are wonderful. Excellent value for money. Great location for public transportation, shops, etc. Will definitely stay here agin when we visit Bacolod. Thank you, Circle Inn, for the hospitality and the great experience!

Date of stay: January 2023