All reviews deluxe room zen room hour convenience store breakfast buffet swimming pool convenient store bacolod city cable tv affordable hotel hotel staff accommodating staff early check hot water jeepney ride visit bacolod taxi executive
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We got 2 rooms, one zen room that was used by my mom and dad and one deluxe pool room that me, my hubby and our toddler used. The zen room was nice but the one that we used was kinda disappointing. For one, the washroom door doesn’t close and even if you lock it inside just one push and anybody can open it. The toilet was clogged so I have to go to my mom and dad’s room just to use the washroom. Breakfast was fine though they made me pay for the egg that I ordered for myself but it was my daughter who ate it. I have been to a lot of hotels abroad with 2 free breakfast every time but even if my daughter eats with us (btw she doesn’t really eat much ‘coz she is just a toddler) they don’t charge us extra. Also, it was only 1 breakfast we consumed for the other room so they could have given a consideration. Still, I would like to give credit to the staff for allowing us to check in before 2 pm though we have to wait for another room. And also, because my daughter was able to enjoy the pool right beside our room so for me it’s a good thing! I already told them to check the room we occupied for the benefit of the next occupants so I hope necessary actions were taken.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
SmrtTrav, General Manager at Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for your comments and rest assured we have addressed the issues you have pointed out. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed at this property for just one night. The room is a good-size, big even but the aircon was probably just a 1hp window type. As a result, it took a long time for the room to cool. However, I enjoyed a restful sleep as the bed and pillows were quite comfortable. The bathroom is old style but at least the heater worked and water was not a problem.

We also had the breakfast at the lobby cafe. Sadly it did not pass my standard. There were limited choices and they were not very tasty.

Overall however, this hotel is acceptable though I would prefer to stay at a newer, modern one with more exacting standards.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have stayed in this hotel for several times every time I visited Bacolod on a business trip. The last time I travelled I asked the reception to transfer me to another room since the room they gave me doesn't smell good. The staff accommodates my request. With regards to food, it's not that so okey. Over-all, I find this hotel suitable for a budget traveller.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This is my hotel choice every time I go to bacolod city. I love their deluxe room in front of the swimming pool. The choices of buffet breakfast was also okay but sometimes their internet connection is very bad. The location area is not closed to downtown area but you can easily ride a taxi at the hotel if you will go to different places. Since I’m a frequent guest at this hotel I applied for a company discount and they approved it right away so I guess no need for me to stay at the other hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments and I am glad you like our hotel and services. As for the internet, we have not heard any complaints since we upgraded our line to 200 mbps last year and have removed password access. There are rare instances when our PLDT internet is down and our Globe back up sometimes cannot accommodate all the traffic that internet access slows down significantly. I would like to advise future guests to check with the front desk should any issue on the internet connection arise.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I have been coming to Bacolod, on vacation and business, for 31 years. My family and I have stayed at various hotels throughout the greater Bacolod city area About 7 years ago we happened to stay at Circle Inn. We have continued to stay there at least 10 times a year. While it is not a luxury hotel it is the best place to stay for the price. Last week I had a family emergency and had to cancel my reservation at the last moment. However we arrived anyway without a reservation. The owner allowed us to stay using the canceled reservation, free of a cancelation fee. The bottom line is this is a great place, good food, friendly staff, beautiful small pool, central located and above else THE BEST PLACE TO STAY FOR THE PRICE!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments and I am glad that choose us for your accommodation needs in Bacolod. See you again soon.