L'Fisher Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$28
Travelocity
US$35
US$18
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbacolod citygreat breakfast buffetrooftop pooll fisher hotelthe air conditioningl' fisherthe main hotelneeds renovationmasskara festivalcity of smilesenjoyed my staydouble bedbusiness tripcentral locationbottled waterbig roomthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2016

My husband and I flew to Bacolod to watch the Masskara festival (which was a total let down btw) and stayed at L'fisher. It was probably a 3-star hotel but they say its already the best there is in bacolod city. Honestly, I wouldn't want to know how the worst hotel in bacolod would be like but anyway.. during our stay, we got a room with two twin beds. The aircon worked fine and the bathroom was spacious altho it had a kind of Motel feel to it. The room wasn't very clean and the towels were really thin. But what would you expect out of a 3-star hotel. The pool was really nice tho, it had a Valkyrie-Palace pool club vibe.

I think what I was most disappointed about was the food. While the filipino breakfast was hard to mess up, the continental breakfast items weren't that great. My croissant was as hard as a "monay" bread, it would hurt if someone threw it at me. We ordered pizza in the evening and it was so so given that they had subpar ingredients (the ham felt so fake)

With the staff I have nothing bad to say about them, it really is the city of smiles and they welcomed us warmly and attended to our needs attentively which I loved.

There's always room for improvement and I am very hard to please when it comes to bread, so I can't really blame them. But all in all, it was a good trip. Checking out was a breeze despite the numbe rof people checked in due to the festival.

if I were to come back to bacolod, I'd stay here again, unless a better option pops up.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

If you want to stay in a Hotel that has a good location then i must say that this is the one! Room is big, staff are friendly, buffet is good and the roof top with swimming pool is just amazing! Did i mention that they have the best oven pizza in town?

Bacolod has been known for their food and try stepping outside the hotel youd definitely know what im talking about! If your a tourist and wants to try their food try walking in all corners of this place and dont even think about getting lost because you wont! To name a fee good dessert place is : Felicias and Calea. There are also souvenir/pasalubong shops across the hotel and if your staying up at night theres a good food with good shawarma just across the hotel. 7/11 is also beside it so it is basically a one stop shop per se:)

Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

To avoid , they call themself the best hotel in town , rooms are rather old and lack of maintenance , amenities you have to ask at the reception , no facial tissues available , asking this st the reception they give us paper toilet paper , i am really piss off, joint a picture of my marvelous US Prime Roast

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AT THE HOTEL....

So this is our 3 stay in the last 2 years, and when we do we are there for 2-4 weeks. In total we have been there for about 50-60 nights. If you need something, they will certainly do what they can to meet and exceed your expectations. This hotel gets 5 stars for service from me.....

So having said this, I can safely say that this is where you want to stay when you are in Bacolod. It is a safe, clean, comfortable hotel in a good location and has an excellent roof top pool and spa. When we come to Bacolod it is to visit family so we want to have a place where we can enjoy quiet time and the hotel and staff certainly deliver this.

FOOD: We just love the Buffet Breakfast that is included with the room. We we are lucky with our last stay to get the same waiter each time as he also took care of us and had my coffee ready as I like it within seconds of arriving (Jonas - or something like that). The food is fresh and hot, a wide variety of options and they will prepare some items on your request. We also enjoyed dinner, late night an roof top meals. All were very good and reasonable in cost. Having a coffee or nice cold drink by the roof top pool was a highlight of mine as well.

GETTING AROUND TOWN... Hey also always have taxis available or will hunt one down for you, I have noticed many hotels in Bacolod do not have Taxis so handy.

ROOMS were always very nice. We always have had great experiences with the he housekeeping staff, they are quick to bring what you want and did a great job cleaning our rooms.

We are so thankful to Rommel. He is our contact for getting our stay arranged and he always sets things up exceptionally well for us....

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

We were assigned a room at the old wing. Rooms look, feel, and smell old and tired. Will try to book a room in the Chalet next time to see if it's any better. A la carte dishes at the coffee shop are good, as well as the egg station during breakfast buffet (best omelettes on the island!). The roof deck pool is awesome! The staff are consistent with their hand-to-heart service gesture --- very endearing.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family