“Food is great”

Cafe Olio
Ranked #146 of 319 Restaurants in Bacolod
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Food is great, but ambiance needs to be reconsidered. Also the smell inside is not so pleasant and sticks to ur clothes.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Staff is friendly, I just need to remember to ask for the bill 15min before I'm ready to leave. I keep forgetting and leave after a 1hr meeting and the waiters tackle me 60m down the street. My bad, sorry,

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 8 February 2016

A good place for breakfast if staying at the Hotel. A little slow on the service. Not fine dinning more like a small dinner.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

As you can see on the photo. I ordered baby back ribs and it was top notch tasting for me but a little bit sweet on the sauce. I ordered an extra rice for it because it was not enough for me because it was really delicious for me.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 4 January 2016

As this was Christmas Eve I had difficulty in locating a restaurant that was open for dinner. As the hotel restaurant was open late we were left with no choice but to dine at the hotel.

Unfortunately most items on the dinner menu were "out of stock" so our choices were very limited.

For entree I decided to have some onion rings. They were not edible and were not very crispy and very greasy. It appeared to have been cooked in oil that was not hot enough.

Our mains didnt fare much better. I had sizzling fish and my wife sinagang. We both didnt enjoy these meals either.

As here was quite a bit of leftover food we asked the hotel to pack it up and this was given to some homeless children in the street who would appreciate the meal more than we did.

Fortunately breakfast the next day was much better. My wife had the tocino and eggs whilst I had waffles and eggs.

Date of visit: December 2015