“Crispy and good taste”

KFC
Ranked #152 of 318 Restaurants in Bacolod
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Here you get the same food as in any Professional KFC around the world . They are many place around the city , and all place is same style .
Good and not to much money for a meal

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2015

A friend and I were at SM doing some shopping. We got hungry. He told me to choose between Chow King and KFC. I had a hankering for some spicy chicken. In line he told me about something I have never had because I have never seen it. Twisters. These things are great. Fried chicken with mango and a mayonnaise wasabi dressing. I can't remember the other choice. Now, I am a pretty large guy so I ordered two. Folks, I struggled to finish the second. My points here; excellent taste and really filling. Now for a health hint. Soda, sweetened with fructose, not good. Iced tea, sweetened with aspertame, the worst one in the world. Look it up and you will find 92 health reasons why you don't want this in your body. Drink water, but not bottled. Healthy and free.

Date of visit: October 2015