Lowest prices for your stay
₱1,515
Fully refundable before Thu, May 2
Priceline
₱1,515
Fully refundable before Thu, May 2
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2022

They told us to check in at 2pm but when we arrived, we waited for 2 hours to official check in. Got inside the room past 4pm. It's not a good experience especially when you've been in a long travel. They could have cancelled the booking if the room is still not available. We've been in multiple hotels and this is the very first time that this happened to us. Never again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed June 14, 2022 via mobile

The booking process was terrible.It was like their booking agents and frontdesk are not listening to whatever instruction you give them..The room was big with clean linens but the bath area is full of molds and tye aircon filter was full of dirt and dust.NO TOILETRIES ,no free water

Room tip: If youre on a budget its fine
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed May 7, 2022

I stay in hotels 200+ nights a year, both for work as a healthcare professional traveling around the U.S. and for leisure in Asia, where I live. In recent memory this is the ABSOLUTE WORST hotel that I have stayed in. Saying it is HORRIBLE is not an apt description. Think worse, MUCH WORSE. Staff were rude, insolent, indifferent and were the least representative of "hospitality" that you could imagine. My wife and I were traveling separately because I was flying back home from the U.S. and she was coming from up island. We normally stay in a much better hotel each time I get back from an overseas contract, but our usual hotel was booked out. The hotel looked "okay" on the website. Not in real life. Despite numerous emails and texts, one that very morning, about my wife arriving ahead of me and occupying the room the front desk staff made her sit in the lobby for 2+ hours because the room was "Not ready". The only thing that would have made this room ready was a wrecking ball. This hotel has set a new sub-standard of excellence. If you lowered the bar any further a snake couldn't slither under it. Grime, filth, rust, the bathroom vent fan hanging out of the ceiling, the room "safe", a shoebox sized box, didn't work, but no worries, it had been ripped from the wall previously, so you could just carry it with you under one arm. Just getting into the room was an adventure as the entry tile was buckled so that you couldn't open the entry door completely. You couldn't open the adjacent closet door either, but that really didn't matter since this hotel does not provide hangers. Really. No hangers. The pool, viewed from our room, might have been inviting to cool off, if it hadn't been for the lovely "Frog Pond Green" hue of the water. We asked for extra towels and an extra pillow. Those come at a cost. The next day housekeeping took the clean (extra) towels out of the room, but left the dirty ones on the floor. Then the front desk called and said that we needed to pay the "daily rental" for the extra pillow. Otherwise they would be sending someone up to collect it. After the 2nd night we'd had enough. Really, we would have shifted sooner but I was jet
lagged from 30 hours of transit from the U.S. back home and, really, could it get any worse? Well, yes. Day 2 I awoke to find a construction worker on the access balcony outside our room's window. At 0605 hours. Peering in. Silly me. We were on the 4th floor, why did I need to worry about drawing the drapes. He smiled and waved. This would be a great place to stash your hated mother-in-law, worst enemy or evil boss. The staff seem to be taking their hospitality cues from binge-watching the PURGE movie series. The ONLY redeeming factor is the SM Mall located about 0.3 km away. So, you can always look forward to shopping. Like I said, the WORST hotel experience in memory. We fled. There are a few decent hotels in Bacolod. This is NOT one of them. Stay clear and far away from this dump.

Room tip: Stay under a bridge before staying here.
Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank Hermit P
Reviewed March 6, 2020

We always booked this hotel every year at summer because it's very convenient for us to wander around that area. There are malls and restaurants that are nearby which are delicious, no cars needed walking distance only.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2020 via mobile

I booked this hotel online and based on the published pictures, I was impressed enough. What a big disappointment. The Premium Suite that I paid top money for, was nothing but a stuffy, smelly, dilapidated room. I asked what was special about this so-called suite and was told it’s because of the carpeting. Are you kidding me? The carpet was very old and faded and torn in the middle. The TV was old and did not work. Drawers and closet doors fell to the floor when opened. The bathroom faucet was hard to turn and the sink needed a good scrubbing. The shower head was moldy and the “white” towels were gray and worn out. They even charge for an extra towel. They hesitantly moved us to a regular room, which was slightly better and cheaper than the premium suite.

The free breakfast was limited to Filipino choices only and came in small portions. Coffee came in a very tiny cup, maybe 6 oz. at the most, and coffee refills are extra.

The only plus at this hotel are the friendly bellboys and room attendants. The owners definitely need to invest more money and time on this hotel as it really needs a lot of attention and issues that should be attended to. Location is downtown walking distance to SM Mall, but the streets are full of vendors, tricycles and old abandoned buildings.

I was happy to leave this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020