MO2 Westown Hotel Bacolod - Downtown
  • Room Service
Inn Bacolod(Bacolod)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewssm mallpleasant staydowntown areapool viewdeluxe roomrooms are spaciouswalking distancethe hotel offersminute walktourist spotschecking inhotel lobbymini barhot and cold showerlacson stmo2wifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

No view at the hotel but this is good for 4 since they allowed extra people in the room provided with extra bed.

No bidet in the CR but they have hot and cold shower. Tissue is provided.

Internet is fine. As promised high speed connection. I'm just sarcastic sometime.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2017

It is very near Lacson St., so it's very near to the commercial and dining areas. The hotel offers great food also so you don't need to go out to eat. I love the soft and clean mattress and how big the room is.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2017

The front desk acts like she lacks training when I checked in there. I stayed there by Aug 19, 2017 - Aug 20, 2017. The food was awesome at the restaurant!! But mini fridge food charge was extremely exaggerated as hell. It was so expensive. A bottle of water worth 10 pesos was charged to me for 4 bottles so I was like shocked when I was about to pay for it. It was 160 PHP for four bottles of water which was 40 pesos at 7-11! It was awful. Room was ok. I had a great experience inside the room. The mini couch was ok too. It was a pleasant experience. It was ok.

Room Tip: Rooms are a little dark at the edge so try to get a room closer to windows
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank TheEgyptianTraveller
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

we stayed there since its the closest to sm ... rooms and rates are satisfactory but security is very poor .. we went to the pool area around 8-9pm about closing time and i left my toddlers shoes .. im pretty sure i left it there since its the last place we went to befor going inside the room.. early morning i ask my husband to check if the shoes was still there but it was gone already .. i ask the housekeeping but they didnt find anything ... there was a cctv but said it cant be accessed ... oh well !!! i understand if its for security reason that only the owner of the hotel has the accessed but pls try to improve ur system .. sure you can always have something like "for viewing" only ... ITs can do ... its not about losing a simple kids pair of shoes but the Trust and security of ur clients shud be ur utmost priority ...

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2017

My husband always like to stay in a hotel with a pool. I'm actually surprised that this hotel does have one. So we gave it a try to stay here without high expectation. To our surprise, this hotel is pretty much good.
Location: Very accessible, it is in the city center so you can easily grab a taxi or jeepney and it is just walking distance to SM.
Room: We got a pretty good and big room 408 and 406. It has a pool view and is away from all the noise. They always clean the room.
Food: I think this is the downside of the hotel. I personally don't think their food taste good. So we normally just eat outside because there are fast food restaurants like Jollibee nearby or go to SM.
MO2 lounge: This is one of my favorite. At night you can just relax in this lounge and listen to the acoustic music or rent a KTV room with your friends.
All in all, we are pretty much satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Glendy M, Public Relations Manager at MO2 Westown Hotel Bacolod - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Thank you for your positive write ups. We are glad to heard that you enjoy your stay in our property. We are working on the food of our coffee shop to improve its taste and menu. We hope to serve you again in the future.