All reviews government center free wifi jollibee sheets typhoon supermarket housekeeper seminar housekeeping rates
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Despite the initial misunderstanding wherein we insisted on transferring to another room, our stay at this hotel wasn't so bad. We had a good sleep and the A/C worked fine. With some lights not working, I wonder if the manager does any inspection rounds to check on the state of (dis)repair. The breakfast buffet (for 2) wasn't anything to rave about, but passable if you don't expect too much. The saving grace are the staff from the security guard to the chambermaid to the waiters and bellhops - they try their best to please you.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I wouldn't let my family stay in here. I'd rather stay at a friend's place.
The room is filthy. There was a cockroach on the wall in the bathroom. I tried to shoo it, but it just stayed there as if to say that the bathroom was his.
The paint on the room walls was either peeling or bubbling. There were exposed wires and cobwebs in the corner. The A/C sounded like it was going to break down at anytime. And the room door showed signs that it was broken in.
My only consolation was that the bed seemed fine. I mean, I thought there would be bed bugs, but it's good I didn't itch the next day.
Still, if I had a choice, I would've transferred hotels.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank ilocanotraveller
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a central location. Very close to supermarkets, petrol station and fast food chains. It has a free breakfast but for 1 person only. Considering the price we paid for the room, their guest room was ok-ish (mediocre amenities). Staff were friendly.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2017

It is affordable, but it is also outdated and noisy. The service is not too good and although housekeeping is doing a great job the rooms keep having that outdated old and run down look. Broken lights in the hallway make the gloomy experience complete.

The entrance looks promising, but once in the elevator you start realizing that it is not as modern as you think at first glance. The restaurant and free breakfast are playwright awful. The food was cold and old.

Not a place I go back to if I have a choice.

Water heater in the room needed repair after every shower.
Free wifi was not working, not even in the lobby.

Room Tip: try to get a room away from the elevators, maybe they are better, the corner rooms are moldy and noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank LeavingHolland
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

There wasn’t any WiFi in rooms. I tried 3 different rooms. Only Area was downstairs on the main lobby. Food was greasy slow service and short on refilling. I would not eat there. Staff was friendly and courteous. Room was adequate. Housekeeper was not full time staff member. Room was clean. Not the worst place I’ve stayed but certainly not a place I’d recommend to friends.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family