Check Inn
US$24
US$35
US$32
TravelBook.ph
Royal Am Rei(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$13
  • Restaurant
US$27
O Hotel(Bacolod)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2015

I have stayed in this hotel about 3 times in the past three months. I always get a room in their top floor.

Has an elavator. Once you get to the top there's a space where trees are and grass. Can smoke there. Zen-ish Aura feels like you're not in a the heart of the city.

very close to SM Bacolod and the pier. and other hotels.

I always get the room with two singled beds. charging port in between so you could do things on the phone while charging. CLean bed. No funky smell. TV and air-con. TV has cable, not too many channels though.

Has warm and cold shower. Multiple lights in the room and can be adjusted.
Clean and comfortable. Good for P850. :D Will stay again.

Guests are usually in for conferences - they have a conference room in the second floor (if my memory serves me right) and another one in the top floor. :D

I saw many foreigners with their Filipina wives too. and Family trips! like kids and adults together and coming into several rooms. I could stay in all day and not get bored -- I usually only need to eat and watch tv.

Toilets FLUSH! very important. :)

Room Tip: choose the top most floor!
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2015

Way back in 2013, I stayed in this inn. I was on a tight budget on that trip. And, I found this inn just in the business district of the city. This is a budget inn that will surely become a close friend of your wallet.

The location is totally at your comfort when you have a day or an overnight business in BCD. You can grab a cab easily. The government centers, shopping mall, food corners, and even pubs are in a short distance.

However, this inn is totally good if you are staying for a night or two. That purpose of just having a place to sleep and recharge. You may encounter problems in the room likely slow wireless internet connection, limited television channels, bed comfort, and tiny shower room. A long stay would not be recommended.

When we talk about the people here, just be friendly and a bit jolly for them to catch your attention. It is quiet funny for people in the hospitality industry. But, that is a fact. Be clever, too.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms near the WiFi router of each floor for a strong internet connection.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2014 via mobile

I like Heritage houses. And I thought that Check Inn was one. Having never been to the Gaston house called Bahay Negrense in Silay City.

Got turned off by some of the inputs of fellow travellers. Good thing I did not go.

The photo chosen to represent Check Inn is not the hotel. It's not even located in the same city as the hotel is.

Stayed: December 2014
3  Thank Capt Mark O
Reviewed November 7, 2014

We had an overnight stay during masskara 2014. a few blocks from sm bacolod, plaza and cathedral. several taxis and jeepneys are passing every now and then. the room on third floor was not too big for a three single beds. the tv is not flat screen. we had to use alternately our phone chargers for there was only one available socket/plug.. and we need to unplug the cable to use another socket for charging. we never used there wifi for it was too weak. it is affordable so do not expect much. but what was sad when my friend was using the shower, water supply stopped and it took them several minutes to fix the problem. we had to call them thrice for the said problem. maybe referred to backpackers and travelers who are just staying in the hotel to sleep and rest for few hours.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank narianlee
Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

Worst hotel I'ver ever been to. A friend booked this and we agreed because its affordable. I was with my 5yo son and 6 friends. I booked the Presidential Suite for my son and I. It had roaches, my gosh!!! Yuck! The beddings felt and looked like they haven't been changed for a month. When we went out for lunch, I notified the front desk that I wanted the room cleaned. When we came back late in the evening, it's still the same! Sheesh! We hurriedly checked out the next day. Truly yucky!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends