Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
₱1,695
Fully refundable before Fri, May 3
Agoda.com
₱1,230
Fully refundable before Fri, May 3
No fees just great deals
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a week and overall it was great.
What I find good:
- Staff are very attentive and nice
- Room was big, bed was comfortable
- Their food taste good and quantity also fits the price
- Hot and cold shower works well
- They clean the rooms daily and fast service when we ask for hot or cold water.

What needs to be improved:
- TV, I hope all rooms will have LCD especially on Deluxe rooms.
- Sink need to be fixed, there was a minimal leak

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Just checked in today internet sucks, tv not a smart tv, pool no lifeguard on duty i dont know if this is well maintain chlorine is very strong, elevator its like a very old not maintain. Aircon is not clean as well but i was able to manage to clean it. Though hot and cold water still working.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kathjorel C
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I checked in for an overnight stay (actually just wanted to get a restful afternoon sleep before my evening flight) but for 1,400 the deluxe room was pretty big with the queen bed, couches, fridge, closet and big bathroom. It was a bit annoying though as I experienced 3 blackouts before I was able to sleep (not sure how many more when I was sleeping as I woke up slightly sweaty. It was a bit scary for the electricity to go on and off. At first the key card was not fully fit to the card slot but then after the electricity really went off. The corridor was pitch black.

When i also checked in, only the bellboy was there. He tried to ring the front desk thrice then she appeared taking her time. She did not even apologize (I was already tired that time so maybe I was a bit strong on this comment). but good thing she did not give me an attitude.

The hotel looked like your botique hotel but the atmosphere does not feel like it.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Pros : Close to the Robinson Mall; Transpo: easy access to Main Street (Lacson Street); Korean Grocery Store and Japanese Restaurant nearby (15 Meters); MO2 Ice Bar next door; Room is really huge, so much space inside; Easy and fast check in; Staff are really helpful and polite. Sheets are clean and smells nice.

Cons: Toilet-big in size but disappointing on most occasion, the shower's water pressure and flow rate is not strong enough...toilet sometimes takes time to flush. No toothbrush and toothpaste provided. No thongs/slippers provided. 2nd Floor Hallway smells like public smoking area. No elevator for senior citizen guest. The front of the hotel gets busy with car traffic on school days due to the school next to it.

Room tip: Avoid room 216 the toilet takes time to flush sometime. The water pressure and flowrate are not strong enough.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ijbravo
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I booked this hotel as I'd seen it on an earlier visit to Bacolod, and noticed its proximity to Robinson's, as well as other eateries along Lacson Blvd. So I figured since I was returning to Bacolod, I'd spend my nights at the MO2. It is a nice hotel, with nice spacious rooms, small, but clean bathrooms, strong wi-fi, and strong television reception. As I said, it is pretty much right on Lacson Blvd. so you don't have to go far to hail a jeep or taxi. One drawback though, is that there is no elevator. Now ordinarily, that wouldn't be a problem, especially since it is only a two story hotel. But I had a recent knee injury, so climbing those stairs was a bear. The staff was polite and courteous, no complaints there. I can't really comment on the kitchen service, as i only ate one meal there during my stay.

My biggest complaint was that the hotel failed to inform its guests that next door to the hotel is a lot, that was undergoing

Room tip: Do NOT get a room on the side of the hotel that fronts the creek and vacant lot!
Date of stay: July 2017