“A great place to stay”

Royal Am Rei
Royal Am Rei
Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Bacolod
Reviewed November 7, 2016

I stayed here for 3 night and was extremely pleased.

The hotel is very clean and for the price it would be hard to find another deal like this in town. Internet is available in the lobby and sitting area of each floor but I was unable to log in in my room.
Breakfast was included and every day there is a different filling available in your omelet. I met a couple there when having breakfast and we sat there for hours. Our waiter kept refilling our coffees and water with a constant smile on his face,. No extra charge for his smile nor for the coffee and water.
The staff is vey friendly and helpful. Location is as I am a walker, 20 minute walk from the pier, 15 minute walk from the park and market, only a couple of minutes walk from all the newer restaurants and expats hang outs. Of course once you use a taxi or motor bike ride, everythink is so close that it does not make a difference. Personally I truly liked this place as all what I am looking for was exceeded by the extra steps this hotel and management has taken.

Great price, clean, friendly, good location and free coffee. Need I say more :)

If this review is helpful to you, then please give me a thumbs up. That's all I ask of you :)

Safe travels and be happy !

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
6  Thank Journey747

Reviewed November 3, 2016

We arrived past 6 p.m. on the date of check-in, but hotel staff members were kind enough to hold our reservation for us. The room had comfortable beds, cool AC, cable tv; bathroom had hot & cold shower. Not much else in the room but good enough for Php800++. Loved the natural daylight that poured into the hotel's common areas when we woke up the next day.

Was pleased to find that the hotel was only a couple minutes' walk from Lacson Street, Bacolod's main hi-way. Service was a little slow during breakfast at Cafe Ysmael and meal was only okay, but overall a good experience.

Will come back next time I'm in Bacolod.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Though it is old, the building is still funcitional and the rooms are clean. It is really quiet and has a good location, it is only 3 minutes walk away to the main street where you can take public transportation to roam around. The staff are friendly and the room rates are affordable.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Jojo G
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Very unreliable front desk staff.. i requested for a 4:20 am shuttle service to d airport w/c they confirmed. Awaiting at d lobby at 4:20am i followed up on my van just to be told that i will b picked up at 5:20. They didnt even bother to inform me or find a way of d situation when they fully know im catching a 7am flight..

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Thank Jacqueline Juli... L
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Perfect place to stay in Bacolod. The rate is good plus there's a free breakfast. The place is clean and well maintained. staff are friendly and accomodating. One request and they would address it immediately. Slight problem with the hot shower though. And I would highly recommended for them to place a signage along the street, since you still have to walk from the main street.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple