All reviews clean surroundings bacolod city breakfast buffet checking in central location room rate downtown area hot water cleanliness resto silay plaza cafe
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Went to Bacolod for a series of business meetings and the good thing about this hotel is being within major thorough fair.

Booked their very affordable twin sharing room fir a two day stay. Although the size of the room is average, it is still very comfortable. Very clean and with very helpful staff. Had the bed been more stable (it kept on moving while I’m asleep), that would been a very wonderful stay.

The place is very near Manokan Country as well so consider having dinner there or even do business meetings.

If ever you’re looking for an affordable place to stay in Bacolod, this hotel is for you.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Looking for a place to stay in Bacolod? definitely O Hotel!!☺ Excellent service and delicious food!! so far the best i've experienced! staff were accomodating and friendly,food was perfect, cleanliness is no question. super worth it talaga! keep it up OHotel!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jessa veeh A
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight here at O Hotel and we had the most pleasant experience.

For 1,800 we availed their basic room, 2 single beds (but we had it twinned together) it already had breakfast included.

Indeed for the price, the breakfast was superb! It had all the basics included for breakfast (cereals, egg, lugaw, pansit, pastries, sinangag etc) my favourite was the Menudo for breakfast!

After our AM tour, we had lunch at the hotel too. EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD! And i love the fact that they used metal straws Try their sisig nachos and chicken satay (the satay was too good, you can compare it to cafe voi la’s in tagaytay)

But sadly unlike the others reviews, pizza was just ok.

My only concern here is that I hope they install bidets inside the room’s restroom.

But all in all I’ll give it a 5 for food and guest service!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We spent a week in Bacolod and O Hotel was a wonderful place to stay! The staff was so friendly and accommodating! The hotel has a wonderful restaurant and the entrees were varied for many individual tastes. The breakfast buffet was especially nice. The hotel is centrally located close to the main street of Bacolod. Our suite was excellent and had everything we needed.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I have to agree with most of the comments here. The room is spacious and quite clean for this type of hotel. It has good running water with hot shower. They have a personal ref, LED TV with cable and a vault where you could keep your personal belongings.

The food at the buffet is much better than the other hotel buffet I tried in the area. They also serve food up until 12 MN for your midnight cravings.

I'm going back to Bacolod this weekend. Too bad that my meeting is not in the area so I had to book a different hotel. But I will definitely go back here when I have the chance.

• Trip type: Traveled on business