All reviews clean surroundings bacolod city breakfast buffet checking in central location room rate downtown area hot water cleanliness resto silay plaza cafe
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight here at O Hotel and we had the most pleasant experience.

For 1,800 we availed their basic room, 2 single beds (but we had it twinned together) it already had breakfast included.

Indeed for the price, the breakfast was superb! It had all the basics included for breakfast (cereals, egg, lugaw, pansit, pastries, sinangag etc) my favourite was the Menudo for breakfast!

After our AM tour, we had lunch at the hotel too. EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD! And i love the fact that they used metal straws Try their sisig nachos and chicken satay (the satay was too good, you can compare it to cafe voi la’s in tagaytay)

But sadly unlike the others reviews, pizza was just ok.

My only concern here is that I hope they install bidets inside the room’s restroom.

But all in all I’ll give it a 5 for food and guest service!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We spent a week in Bacolod and O Hotel was a wonderful place to stay! The staff was so friendly and accommodating! The hotel has a wonderful restaurant and the entrees were varied for many individual tastes. The breakfast buffet was especially nice. The hotel is centrally located close to the main street of Bacolod. Our suite was excellent and had everything we needed.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I have to agree with most of the comments here. The room is spacious and quite clean for this type of hotel. It has good running water with hot shower. They have a personal ref, LED TV with cable and a vault where you could keep your personal belongings.

The food at the buffet is much better than the other hotel buffet I tried in the area. They also serve food up until 12 MN for your midnight cravings.

I'm going back to Bacolod this weekend. Too bad that my meeting is not in the area so I had to book a different hotel. But I will definitely go back here when I have the chance.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

You gotta love this Hotel!!! T'was my first time to check in here with my family and we are so happy with the cleanliness, well maintained rooms. As well as the personnel very accomodating and well mannered. Good job guys!

And of course the dining time! The buffet breakfast is a catch! Just love every food they serve, so delicious! The best among all the hotels I've tried.

Got a picture of a pasta for my next dine in their Master's Resto, had eaten half of what they've served it was heavenly. Almost forgot to take this pic. I would surely recommend this to everyone.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Bacolod people in general are much kinder/warmer than people from metropolitan cities like Manila, so the service in this hotel was exemplary. They attend to your every need without expecting anything. I was helped by a dude with my bag, even though it was just a backpack and I insisted on carrying it myself. Check in was a breeze, after a minute or two of registration in their system, I was shown my room at the 4th floor. The view wasn't something to be excited about but hey, it was less than 2000 PHP, and they gave me breakfast buffet: choice of egg omelettes, pancakes, fruits, beef stew, pork chops, rice noodles, steamed rice and fried rice, etc etc. I do wish they have better coffee though.

They also have a car for rent, very useful for exploring Bacolod and the neighboring cities , I went to Silay to see the old houses, then went up the mountains for a breath of fresh air.

Overall, I'd like to come back again!

Date of stay: June 2018