“Bride and Groom to be asked to leave!!”
Review of O Hotel

O Hotel
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I was staying here and I thought it was all well, after a week at O'Hotel on January 25 2017 we where told that we had to leave that they had rented our room. We had planned to stay till January 31 2017. We have our wedding day booked for January 30 and we would leave on the 31. But our stay was cut sort after we where informed that our room had been rented out and they had no more room for us. I would not recommend this hotel to any one.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
13  Thank tigerjoe1
There are newer reviews for O Hotel

Reviewed January 25, 2017

I recently spent 2 weeks at the O Hotel. I found the facilities clean and excellent. The beds were good and the room serviced to an excellent standard. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food in the dining area was "top quality. I have stayed in a number of hotels in Bacolod and O Hotel was the best by far. If you are looking for a hotel that is clean,quiet and value for money then I would recommend O Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing west are a little quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. Not much to offer in Bacalod. We went to Robinsons Mall. Rooms were very nice. Very clean. Staff here were friendly and helpful. Outside, the security man would always flag down a tricycle for us. Hotel location is just ok.. not much around here. Buffet breakfast (not included).

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MeaningfulTrip
Reviewed January 19, 2017

I spent almost two weeks at OHotel. The service was excellent and the facilities were by far the best of any hotel I have frequented in the Philippines. The bed was more comfortable than my own bed and the room was very quiet. The staff were courteous and pleasant at every encounter. Room service was prompt and the room was thoroughly cleaned every day. The restaurant food was delicious! If staying at OHotel is not in your budget, you must visit the restaurant. I highly recommend the Bourbon Ribs!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Esme888
Reviewed January 16, 2017

I was traveling with 8 guests from Germany, Switzerland and France for a study tour in Negros Occidental and we're booked to O Hotel as it is accessible location. The room provides basic amenities for shower, there's TV and study table, which is very helpful when working in the room. However, WiFi was not available in the rooms (I was in the 4th floor) and all of us got to station ourselves in the lobby to connect during our first day. The staff was able to sort this problem with internet connection later at night.
The staff attention to guests needs is commendable. Aside from the WiFi problem which they sorted out, they also transferred one of my colleagues to another room at the back when she complained of noise in the street-side of the hotel. The staff also allowed us to check-in early to the rooms as they become available.
If I may suggest to O Hotel management, I will recommend that they replace their towels with new and bigger ones.

Room Tip: ask for rooms at the back side as they are quiet, but select, if you can, the A/C noise.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank 143Malou
Travelers also viewed these Bacolod hotels
0.5 km away
0.6 km away
Business Inn
Business Inn
#13 of 29 in Bacolod

Been to O Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about O Hotel

Address: 52 San Sebastian Street, Bacolod, Negros Occidental 6100, Philippines (Formerly Bacolod Executive Inn)
Location: Philippines > Visayas > Negros Island > Negros Occidental > Bacolod
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
Price Range: ₱1,372 - ₱1,677 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your O Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
o Hotel Bacolod