O Hotel
US$31
US$37
US$32
Agoda.com
The Inns Bacolod by The Oriental(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$23
  • Restaurant
US$29
Hotwire.com
Royal Am Rei(Bacolod)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbacolod citybuffet breakfastcozy roomstaff were courteouswifi connectioncentral locationhome away from homeair conditionerroom ratebasic amenitieshot waterrobinsons mallpianistjohnnylumhousekeepingroosters
Reviewed 19 January 2017

I spent almost two weeks at OHotel. The service was excellent and the facilities were by far the best of any hotel I have frequented in the Philippines. The bed was more comfortable than my own bed and the room was very quiet. The staff were courteous and pleasant at every encounter. Room service was prompt and the room was thoroughly cleaned every day. The restaurant food was delicious! If staying at OHotel is not in your budget, you must visit the restaurant. I highly recommend the Bourbon Ribs!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Esme888
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I was traveling with 8 guests from Germany, Switzerland and France for a study tour in Negros Occidental and we're booked to O Hotel as it is accessible location. The room provides basic amenities for shower, there's TV and study table, which is very helpful when working in the room. However, WiFi was not available in the rooms (I was in the 4th floor) and all of us got to station ourselves in the lobby to connect during our first day. The staff was able to sort this problem with internet connection later at night.
The staff attention to guests needs is commendable. Aside from the WiFi problem which they sorted out, they also transferred one of my colleagues to another room at the back when she complained of noise in the street-side of the hotel. The staff also allowed us to check-in early to the rooms as they become available.
If I may suggest to O Hotel management, I will recommend that they replace their towels with new and bigger ones.

Room Tip: ask for rooms at the back side as they are quiet, but select, if you can, the A/C noise.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank 143Malou
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is extremely tired. We had no Internet on our floor and had to go to the lobby to connect, which was slow and unreliable. RIDICULOUS! They said they were working on the problem but is was never fixed. There is also no 4G coverage there which compounded the issue. They claimed the hotel was full but we did not see many guests walking around. The beds were just a thin mat on a piece of plywood and the sheets were extremely worn. If you're looking for a prison camp type of experience, then this is the place. The one positive thing I will say is that The Omelette was fresh and very good.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Veritas777
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

The service here was great. I flew in early morning and they were able to accommodate my early arrival. AC in the room was great... the breakfast buffet was very nice... the room was adequate... clean and safe. The bed was not overly comfortable, but it also wasn't the worst place I've slept. For Bacolod, this place is pretty good. There is an ATM right outside the lobby.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016

grateful i booked again in this hotel.staff were so friendly and accommodating.from the guard,front office staff,resto staff and even the house keeping staff.always had a ready smile on their faces.room are tidy,clean bed and sheets and even their towel.i just hope they will install a bidet on the toilet for guest convenience.
thank you so much O hotel.looking forward to visit your place again.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family