O Hotel
Business Inn(Bacolod)
  • Room Service
Luxur Place(Bacolod)
View Hotel
All reviewsbacolod citybuffet breakfastcozy roomstaff were courteouswifi connectioncentral locationhome away from homeair conditionerroom ratebasic amenitieshot waterrobinsons mallpianistjohnnylumhousekeepingroosters
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2016

The rooms are spacious, clean and decent; their staffs are great and very helpful. Room rates usually include a breakfast buffet which usually offer Filipino comfort foods. Definitely a good place to stay with an affordable price.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Internet is important every time i travel as i regularly check my work and personal emails and my social networking accounts to update my family about my whereabouts. Their site says that they have internet connection but none of them is working.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Aljon E
Reviewed October 3, 2016

We did not spend a lot of time at this property but mostly were there to sleep on 2 different nights back in August. Our room rate included buffet breakfast but we had to depart too early on both occasions to partake. In lieu of this they provided us with a small sandwich and bottle of water for takeout.

This is probably one of the best options in Bacolod--I'm just not generally enthusiastic about the quality of hotels in general in the Philippines.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank AGGCSFWSPT
Reviewed September 29, 2016

* Location is not on the main road but the staff are helpful in getting taxis
* Could be cheaper as the hotel seems old. I enjoyed my GoHotel stay more but it's good enough because it's at least clean enough and has all the basic stuff you need
* WiFi connection wasn't working well
Overall, it's okay. Would consider staying again

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank possibilitales
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Early arrival - staffs from the front office were helpful and efficient, but a little improvements on baggage assistance...
Restaurant- took a little while to prepare a Filipino breakfast considering there's a few of us dining. The plating was a surprise, they combined my entree with the dessert in one plate... As per the server that is their standard... But immediately seperate it when I requested. But better not to mix the fruit to your main dish..
Housekeeping- very helpful, they are always ready to help when you call them.
Location- exact place that I'm looking for, with an ATM nearby was a big relief.
I will definitely choose this place when I visit Bacolod. Just to add up- wi fi in the room please..

Room Tip: Wi if is available only at the lobby and make sure to ask assistance on the safety deposit box, no instructions posted in the room.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends