“Most affordable highest quality hotel in Bacolod”
Review of O Hotel

O Hotel
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Most affordable highest quality hotel in Bacolod”
Reviewed August 7, 2016

I stayed on the 4th floor, I enjoyed my room, the food is excellent, everything is great about the hotel. The beds are comfortable, it is in a central location close to Lacson street where everything in Bacolod is easily accessible.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed July 2016, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
Reviewed August 7, 2016

It was a long flight from New York to O hotel in Bacolod City but it was definitely worth it. We had a blast! This hotel is very centrally located and is convenient to everything. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. We enjoyed their breakfast especially the arroz caldo (Filipino dish). We are definitely coming back to O hotel on our next trip.

• Stayed May 2016, traveled with family
1 Thank Dan L
Hiroshima, Japan
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Breakfast is very excellent. The channel selection of cable TV is very various. These are pros.

But so many cons. Cleaning staff was very noisy outside rooms. They always spoke in the round voices on corridors. Since I caught a cold and had a fever, I wanted to sleep in my room calmly. But these voices did not enable me to have a sleep.

The worst is no Internet connection-I had been annoyed with this. I have to do my job though the Internet. When my friend made a reservation, a hotel staff said that Internet connection in the room was available.
However, I was NOT ABLE TO CONNECT AT ALL to the Internet in my room during my stay. I strongly complained to a hotel staff and the hotel gave me another Internet connection at the hotel’s café. It was very inconvenient because I had to go there when I needed to use my PC. The Hotel seemed not to make efforts to fix this problem, in spite of my complaints.
No internet connection were also occurred because I found a guest who claimed about it same as I

I NEVER recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2016, traveled on business
USA
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

I hate to make a poor review of a place based on one criteria as it does not seem fair.

Good things: location, big rooms, clean

Bad things: super weak to non existent internet in rooms, even the lobby Internet is spotty. Hotel restaurant gets overwhelmed easily if there are too many diners.

For a hotel with an image that the "O" is projecting, they simply MUST improve their WiFi. It is in the middle of a city and is frequented by business travelers I am sure.

Stayed July 2016, traveled with friends
1 Thank stonewithnomoss
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

I'd still go back to this hotel but would request I be placed away from the road. There are also two things that hotel management needs to attend to: (1) fix aircon -- it's not able to cool the entire room; (2) inform staff to keep bath mat/rug off the sink -- put it on the toilet bowl cover (mistook it for a hand towel).

Until I came back to Bacolod the next week and stayed at another hotel, I didn't quite appreciate the breakfast buffet spread here. I thought theirs is a better breakfast buffet than other hotels within the same price range.

The parking area was a convenient feature for our group that brought a van to Bacolod.

Stayed June 2016, traveled on business