“Great, can be better.”

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
Iloilo
“Great, can be better.”
Reviewed May 21, 2016

Stayed in this hotel for a live-in conference. Service is amazing, staff are trying to delight every guest. Food is okay. All areas are clean and tidy. Rooms are spacy and clean. They make up the room without us requesting, that is a plus for me.

We stayed in the room facing the road so it's a bit noisy at times. Aircon is small and it takes time to cool the whole room. Bathroom is clean, water pressure is good, hot water is available. Wifi is poor and I hope they fix it soonest.

I hope they also improve their coffee. The espresso can be better.

On the conference facilities, they should upgrade their sound system and projector.

Will I stay here again? Why not.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room that is facing the road.
  • Stayed May 2016, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 15, 2016

Let me start by saying that the staff was pretty helpful.. i checked in at 11 am in the morning and they let me in.

I didn't like my room and transferred to a better one and it was a easy transaction.
me and my family liked our room.

Secondly, the location was great. near to the downtown area which we all liked.

I will totally be back in this hotel!

• Stayed May 2016, traveled with family
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed April 17, 2016

We enjoyed our stay here. If I had paid a lot of money for the hotel I probably wouldn't rate it that high. For the most part we were in Bacolod to visit a city I had lived in for a few months over 40 years ago. The O Hotel fit the bill for that visit. Had this been a real vacation we would have chosen to stay at a resort outside of the city. But, the hotel was clean, quiet, and the staff was excellent. Easy access to the city market, town square and SM Bacolod. I we were to make another weekend visit we would stay again.

• Stayed April 2016, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Monte0652
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

Rates is more affordable compared to hotels located along Lacson. Rooms are clean. Shampoo and soap, electric kettle are provided for executive rooms. Staff are accommodating ang helpful. I love the buffet breakfast with a lot of choices. Thet also have a restaurant. I love their pancit molo.

Downside is that it 15 mins walk to the Capitol Lagoon and the must try restaurants and cafe's in Bacolod. Also, the towels looks old. But overall, i still give it a 5 rating. :)

Stayed April 2016, traveled on business
Metro Manila, Philippines
Reviewed March 21, 2016

Pros: Super affordable rates. Really comfortable beds and clean rooms. It has a nice location that is quite near a lot of important places. It's actually in a less busy part than Lacson St. so it's really nice and quiet. The breakfast buffet/restaurant is surprisingly enjoyable.

Cons: Bathroom is kind of small. The room and furniture shows signs aging and deterioration, but it's nothing you would really mind if you just need a place to sleep.

• Stayed February 2016, traveled on business