US$47
The Suites at Calle Nueva(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$26
US$73
US$50
Priceline
The Inns Bacolod by The Oriental(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$19
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Pleasant Travelers Pension House(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$17
Agoda.com
All reviewsbacolod citybuffet breakfastribscozy roomchecking instaff were courteouscentral locationhome away from homeair conditionerroom ratebasic amenitiesdowntown arearooms are cleanhot waterrobinsons malljohnnylum
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Let me start by saying that the staff was pretty helpful.. i checked in at 11 am in the morning and they let me in.

I didn't like my room and transferred to a better one and it was a easy transaction.
me and my family liked our room.

Secondly, the location was great. near to the downtown area which we all liked.

I will totally be back in this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2016

We enjoyed our stay here. If I had paid a lot of money for the hotel I probably wouldn't rate it that high. For the most part we were in Bacolod to visit a city I had lived in for a few months over 40 years ago. The O Hotel fit the bill for that visit. Had this been a real vacation we would have chosen to stay at a resort outside of the city. But, the hotel was clean, quiet, and the staff was excellent. Easy access to the city market, town square and SM Bacolod. I we were to make another weekend visit we would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Monte0652
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Pros: Super affordable rates. Really comfortable beds and clean rooms. It has a nice location that is quite near a lot of important places. It's actually in a less busy part than Lacson St. so it's really nice and quiet. The breakfast buffet/restaurant is surprisingly enjoyable.

Cons: Bathroom is kind of small. The room and furniture shows signs aging and deterioration, but it's nothing you would really mind if you just need a place to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

It was our 2nd anniversary and it is my 1st time to visit Bacolod, my partner's hometown. We are fortunate enough to be able to book our hotel stay in O Hotel. The place is very homey. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. From the booking process to our arrival up to our check-out, they were able to exceed our expectations. We even got the chance to have a complimentary lunch voucher courtesy of the owner's daughter as her simple token for our anniversary. Bacolod is a good place to visit and explore but it's the people and their warm and gracious hospitality that sets it apart. We both enjoyed our short vacation and will surely come back for more adventure and travel. O Hotel is a recommended place to stay and visit when in Bacolod!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Overall stay here was very good. I was only here for two nights but the room was comfortable and clean. Staff was very accommodating and friendly.
Had two good nights of rest. The only downside was my room being on the street-side of the hotel. While the noise level was not terrible from the street, if I had a choice I would probably ask for an inside room.
There is an ATM just outside of the main lobby near the valet desk. Hotel is also a short ride to SM Mall.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the street side are a little noisy
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo