O Hotel
US$24
US$30
US$37
The Suites at Calle Nueva(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$21
The Inns Bacolod by The Oriental(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$20
  • Breakfast included
Mainstreet Pension House(Bacolod)(Great Value!)
US$12
TripAdvisor
US$26
TripAdvisor
US$61
Hotels.com
All reviewsbacolod citybuffet breakfastribscozy roomstaff were courteouscentral locationhome away from homeair conditionerroom ratebasic amenitiesrooms are cleanhot waterrobinsons malljohnnylumpianistwifi
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Pros: Super affordable rates. Really comfortable beds and clean rooms. It has a nice location that is quite near a lot of important places. It's actually in a less busy part than Lacson St. so it's really nice and quiet. The breakfast buffet/restaurant is surprisingly enjoyable.

Cons: Bathroom is kind of small. The room and furniture shows signs aging and deterioration, but it's nothing you would really mind if you just need a place to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

It was our 2nd anniversary and it is my 1st time to visit Bacolod, my partner's hometown. We are fortunate enough to be able to book our hotel stay in O Hotel. The place is very homey. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. From the booking process to our arrival up to our check-out, they were able to exceed our expectations. We even got the chance to have a complimentary lunch voucher courtesy of the owner's daughter as her simple token for our anniversary. Bacolod is a good place to visit and explore but it's the people and their warm and gracious hospitality that sets it apart. We both enjoyed our short vacation and will surely come back for more adventure and travel. O Hotel is a recommended place to stay and visit when in Bacolod!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Overall stay here was very good. I was only here for two nights but the room was comfortable and clean. Staff was very accommodating and friendly.
Had two good nights of rest. The only downside was my room being on the street-side of the hotel. While the noise level was not terrible from the street, if I had a choice I would probably ask for an inside room.
There is an ATM just outside of the main lobby near the valet desk. Hotel is also a short ride to SM Mall.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the street side are a little noisy
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Yup, this isn't my first time. I've stayed here more than enough times to tell you that this is one of the hotels in Bacolod that you can trust to have a good night rest (or a day rest). It is even nice for seminars. The breakfast buffet is also good.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank rambuzzz
Reviewed 14 January 2016

I liked my stay here and ide def stay again, good clean hotel and good location , safe in the room and fridge, my only small issue is the noise from the road but that's expected in the city like this .

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo